D'Eriq King?

Advertisement
U
I looked at his history at Houston and based on that wonder why it is ASSUMED he is the answer. He played in 4 games in 2019 and went 1-3 beating Prairie View. He stopped playing because of an injury and decided to redshirt to get another year. In 2018 he had a fair amount of success but in 4 years at Houston his completion percentage was just okay. With all the hype I didn't investigate but after checking I have concerns. Martell or Kosi just might outperform him.
I guess his main advantage is his playing time. I won't be surprised if Kosi or Martell beat him out.
Inferiority Complex

Advertisement
1582338861729.gif

I looked at his history at Houston and based on that wonder why it is ASSUMED he is the answer. He played in 4 games in 2019 and went 1-3 beating Prairie View. He stopped playing because of an injury and decided to redshirt to get another year. In 2018 he had a fair amount of success but in 4 years at Houston his completion percentage was just okay. With all the hype I didn't investigate but after checking I have concerns. Martell or Kosi just might outperform him.
I guess his main advantage is his playing time. I won't be surprised if Kosi or Martell beat him out.
Why is he in Heisman talk?
Id prefer opinions of those that know their ****, besides yours.
But thank you for your thoughts

Advertisement
You do have a point. We shall see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have concerns as well. I watched the Oklahoma/Houston game last year and he didn't look good. He was 14/27 for 167 yards.

My concerns are that his 2018 stats were racked up against G5 schools. He had 2 P5 games in 2018. He was 30/51 for 431 yards against Texas Tech. Impressive, but Texas Tech has no defense. Against Arizona, not so impressive going 17/34 for 246 yards.

I hope he has the goods, but the competition must play itself out.

giphy - 2020-02-21T214203.236.gif

P.S. this is a fraggle rock reference to those young ones on the board, and this is a trash heap.

Advertisement
Back