D'Eriq King?

Richt being better than Diaz doesn't mean that Richt was that good.

Remember the Banda/Patke combo Richt was promoting to co-DCs? With that combo, I'm not sure Richt even would have gone 9-4 last year, despite how bad the ACC was.

Like i said before, if you are putting coach diaz in the same sentence with coach richt, no need in talking football, says alot about what you dont know, carry-on!

Advertisement
I think King was a good pickup, but I'm not sure he deserves the Heisman hype.
Time will tell... They are ranking it based on his ability to make Heisman worthy plays a la Kyler Murray.

We cant get ahead of ourselves, remember Jacory's pink suit?

You were a transfer tate supporter last year too, how'd that workout for you, and your bretheren. Yall ****'s jump on the bandwagon of anybody who hasnt done **** yet, its comical!

I wasn’t losing my **** over Tate, you never seen me say he’d start. I was the guy telling everyone to stop with the agendas and nobody knows who’ll win the job. I might’ve of said it’s a good pickup , adding a five star qb and all.

But you comparing king to confirms you’re more clueless than I thought. It also proves you don’t watch football other than Miami. Kid is a stud that’s put up huge numbers. Something Tate never did , Tate also didn’t pop up in Vegas as a top 6 heisman candidates going into this season.

Anyone that knows their *** from their elbow knows King will start and it’s a huge pickup.

Last edited:
I wasn’t losing my **** over Tate, you never seen me say he’d start. I was the guy telling everyone to stop with the agendas and nobody knows who’ll win the job. I might’ve of said it’s a good pickup , adding a five star qb and all.

But you comparing king to confirms you’re more clueless than I thought. It also proves you don’t watch football other than Miami. Kid is a stud that’s put up huge numbers. Something Tate never did , Tate also didn’t pop
Up in Vegas in the top 6 heisman candidates going into this season.

Anyone that knows their *** from their elbow knows King will start and it’s a huge pickup.

LoL, go head, keep trying to justify your bandwagon fest, i dont give a damyum about what they saying in Vegas about a runner/transfer, or how many stars transfer tate had, most of those clowns are clueless when it comes to football. And since you're in tune now with your inner mel kiper, here's a gift for:

Real Miami folks dont give a damyum about what somebody's stats were from somewhere else, if that **** aint do **** here that means he aint do it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back