D'Eriq King tears his ACL

Advertisement
How come you haven’t heard of it? A lot of guys are coming back in that time frame now. Clemson wr tore his acl in 2019 in late March and only missed 1 game that year. It all depends on how severe it is. For them to being saying fall camp it must not be as severe
Thats the exception. Plus full recovery for D1 athletics is different than full recovery for us everyday people. We arent experiences small car accidents every play and running 20 mph.

Thats the exception. Plus full recovery for D1 athletics is different than full recovery for us everyday people. We arent experiences small car accidents every play and running 20 mph.
1F751BBB-B68F-4BBF-901B-F5F857ADD420.jpeg

I’m hearing it’s ACL only and not multi-ligament. Looks good although they won’t know for sure until they go in.

Perhaps this explains the aggressive timeline. @Nickdoc1 will have more insight.
an ACL never looks good. i know this personally having blown my ACL in a basketball game making the exact same cut King made. Good chance he can fully recover but he's already had a torn meniscus on the same knee. and he could have some limitations at least in the first year. he is unlikely to be playing in 8-9 months. he should sit and rehab as long as he needs to, regardless of our schedule.

love the kid, he's a program changer and one of a kind on and off the field.

Advertisement
I didn't start this flame war ...
LOL you couldn't afford me.

“You couldn’t afford me” says the guy who doesn’t even realize his own desperate need to prove he’s somebody and is projecting on others his desperate insecurity and need to prove to others that he is somebody.

You can ask people that know me here @RVACane @JD08 and others...I don’t make shlt up when it is about myself. I am as legit as they come in this forum. I just don’t reveal very much about myself because I know what a bunch of weirdos we have that post here.

Like I said, put up or shut up. I’m going to show you mine, if you show me yours. You called me out as a liar, and I’m gonna prove you wrong. And anybody that knows me from this site knows I’m not kidding, and I don’t put up bullshlt I put up the truth.

I don’t have a desperate need to prove myself because I don’t care what anybody thinks.

But I do have a desperate need to stomp you into the ground because you’re a piece of shlt “you can’t afford me“ poser, and you’re the kind of person I love to grind down.

Put up or shut up bltch. If you’re not willing to do that, then stand down and accept you’ve been cucked yet again, you pretend big shot.

Your move.

Last edited:
Zero chance he plays against Bama

Blessing in disguise for us after that whipping we're going to get bc we can say King didn't play

Actually, that's a really good point.
That’s so 2020 Dan Mullet gaytor and an embarrassing excuse.

We play with who we’ve got. We have 10 months and a room full of QB’s.

Fûck Bama - we’ll give it our best shot and move on.

“You couldn’t afford me” says the guy who doesn’t even realize his own desperate need to prove he’s somebody and is projecting on others his desperate insecurity and need to prove to others that he is somebody.

You can ask people that know me here @RVACane @JD08 and others...I don’t make shlt up when it is about myself. I am as legit as they come in this forum. I just don’t reveal very much about myself because I know what a bunch of weirdos we have that post here.

Like I said, put up or shut up. I’m going to show you mine, if you show me yours. You called me out as a liar, and I’m gonna prove you wrong. And anybody that knows me from this site knows I’m not kidding, and I don’t put up bullshlt I put up the truth.

I don’t have a desperate need to prove myself because I don’t care what anybody thinks.

But I do have a desperate need to stomp you into the ground because you’re a piece of shlt “you can’t afford me“ poser, and you’re the kind of person I love to grind down.

Put up or shut up bltch. If you’re not willing to do that, then stand down and accept you’ve been cucked yet again, you pretend big shot.

Your move.
You’ve done great for yourself. It’s not worth it but I understand responding to it.

Advertisement
I'm no doctor but ready for fall camp seems like a very aggressive timeline. You know he will want to suit up for Bama but he needs to trust the process and get fully healthy whether it takes 8 or 10 months.
That’s why you are not dr! Nowadays acl repairs are so advanced leading to less recuperation time n more successful recovery time

You keep saying that as if your continued statements will make it true.

Meanwhile, doctors have examined King, and everyone who has made a public statement has mentioned the same timeframe (August).

What do you think is "really" happening? That the doctors are lying to King? Or that Manny is trying to trick Saban into preparing for Peyton Matocha?
No I think they are just estimating... August 1st would be about 7 months of healing time. King would have to be a special case because most of the NFL player's who tear their ACL in the season miss the majority of fall camp and that's when it happens during the regular season. Carson Wentz tore his ACL December 10th and wasn't healthy enough to play a game until September 23.. Regardless if he's able to return in 7 months or not, will he be the same Player? Will he be worse? Instead of spending the next 7-8 months getting better, he will be rehabbing a Torn ACL. Still a ton of unknown questions

Last edited:

Your move.
Not worth your time. Thus unaffordable to the opponent.

Advertisement
Except for the derails, this thread about D’Eriq is worthy of as many good wishes as possible.

Back to the topic at hand.

I think it’s reasonable opinion that he won’t be ready for Alabama, but at the same time there is no way to know until the full evaluation and work up is done, mostly after the surgery.

And then, it depends on his rehab, the overall state of his knee, and so forth.

Willis McGahee is the ultimate outlier, but he had a much worse and gruesome injury, and came back same that year.

Again we really are speculating here. The whole picture will ONLY be apparent months down the road, unless it’s so bad the doctor say so right after surgery.

We just don’t know, and I don’t believe anybody here that makes absolute predictions. Anything is possible.

Advertisement
Death. Taxes. People on Message Boards bringing up their buddy from HS who wasn't able to play pick-up at the local Y until 12 months after he tore his ACL.

King's rehab process will be a BIT more professional and deliberate, feel confident saying that

Amari Rodgers tore his ACL at the end of March in 2019 and was back for Clemson's second game of the season in early September so it definitely isn't impossible like some are claiming

That’s so 2020 Dan Mullet gaytor and an embarrassing excuse.

We play with who we’ve got. We have 10 months and a room full of QB’s.

Fûck Bama - we’ll give it our best shot and move on.
Another good point. We've beaten the odds before, let's do it again!

Advertisement
Back