D'Eriq King is returning

Advertisement
I said all along he wasn't going and that was a no brainer. He's got another year to try and make a case for being a QB at the next level. He's one that certainly benefits from this year being a freebie as he wouldn't have been drafted at his position. Good break for us.

Advertisement
Oooooh. Feels dangerous!
Oh ****, dude!!!! You repeat derailed and you were on the cusp of a system generated ban so I guess that kicked in. Looks like you won’t be here for the bowl game either—— which is really no loss because you’ve made yourself irrelevant by ****ting on the King news in that other thread. You’re one of those miserable poRsters.

Advertisement
Oooooh. Feels dangerous!
tom selleck fourth wall GIF

I told you all that the Bama game with be CMD signature win. This is only the beginning.
Have you watched the way Alabama plays tackle football and the way Miami plays tackle football? The difference between the two programs is scary from ADs to Coaching staffs to players. Sadly the game will not be close, they are functioning at a different level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****, dude!!!! You repeat derailed and you were on the cusp of a system generated ban so I guess that kicked in. Looks like you won’t be here for the bowl game either—— which is really no loss because you’ve made yourself irrelevant by ****ting on the King news in that other thread. You’re one of those miserable poRsters.
He’ll be greatly missed. He’s one of our best posters. How many “Remember the time Miso Jones...” threads have we had on here over the years?

Have you watched the way Alabama plays tackle football and the way Miami plays tackle football? The difference between the two programs is scary from ADs to Coaching staffs to players. Sadly the game will not be close, they are functioning at a different level.
So you’re saying there’s a chance.

Irrespective of the obvious troll job from @Andrew , this grand swami prediction gives me a sliver of hope vs Alabama

So you’re saying there’s a chance.
I do not think we are a year away from competing with the elite as we appear to be overmatched in multiple facets of the game. I’m old enough to know what great UM teams were made of from Staffs to ADs to players who led on and off the football field. Additionally I see what my nephew does at Ohio State, it’s a different universe. We are far away from elite, maybe we are “off season” elite when most of our highlights seem to occur. We played 2 teams with a pulse and they had over 100!

Advertisement
Back