D'Eriq King is returning

dog GIF by namslam
Mopes ****ting on this news because it might help Manny survive only make themselves irrelevant in doing so. Keep showing thy ****s ye ole moping dogs.

Advertisement
I mean most posters should agree that anyone ****ting on this is on the extreme mope or troll fringe and has lessened their relevance.
Never ceases to amaze me that the mopes can't even acknowledge something as positive as the King returning news, let alone ANYTHING positive that happens to the U. I refuse to let them ruin my excitement today on what could be a program changing moment or diminish in any, way, shape, or form, the decision this outstanding young man made.

Never ceases to amaze me that the mopes can't even acknowledge something as positive as the King returning news, let alone ANYTHING positive that happens to the U. I refuse to let them ruin my excitement today on what could be a program changing moment or diminish in any, way, shape, or form, the decision this outstanding young man made.
We will band them from this thread. We will eliminate them.

Advertisement
King interviewing now . Said NFL gave him a 4-6th rd grade
Attention, attention, all Hurricanes underclassmen— see what smart football players do when they are talented, but undervalued by the NFL and projected as a 4-6 round pick?

Smart players don’t listen to their small circle of ignorant agents and hangers-on, they stay in school and build something special and memorable, and in the process, maybe raise their draft grade and make a LOT more money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get this guy some real WR.. And I am guessing Nkosi is graduating and transferring? It didnt work out for him but he grew up and matured, wish him the best

King is going to need a real OL against Bama. Without major improvement up front, King will be hard pressed to have any success in that game.

I mean most posters should agree that anyone ****ting on this is on the extreme mope or troll fringe and has lessened their relevance.

I think its more in line with “so what”. Diaz is still the HC, the OL sucks against quality opponents and the defense is average, at best.

Glad he’s back, but it won’t really mean much in the big picture for this team.

Advertisement
I see some posters really excited about this move by Mr. King and I say Mr. because imo he has earned that. I see other posters brushing it off as if to say "ok and.....?". Well I mean thats ok too. TBH none of us REALLY now how this will affect the program. It may be a "so what" moment. Or, it could the they type of decision that builds the program into a constant top 10 team/CFP contender. All any of us can do us can do is hope for the latter along with a few coaching changes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Advertisement
Back