Derion Kendrick in the portal

Advertisement
As long as it’s not beating up a girlfriend, rape or an open murder case, IDGAF what he did, bring him here! Lol
I don't even care about those offenses. LOL. If he has an open murder case, you can delay the trial until after the season. I'd be more concerned with a ******, divisive attitude and Manure not having the ability to manage that.

Advertisement
So he’ll end up a gaytor?
5DFD46EE-80ED-4CF8-84CC-FC22FB6C4E05.jpeg

Advertisement
I want him. I’ll take a ****head stud LB too and some ******* stellar guards who maul people.

I’m tired of good character guys that suck. Take a chance on toxicity that dominates. And if he gets out of hand in the locker room, have Nesta “talk” to him. And then if that doesn’t work, feed him a steady diet of well-done steaks with nothing to wash it down with except Ketchup until he complies with “Mannurabi’s Code”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids good enough to start at Clemson and make first team all ACC but people don’t want him here lol.
What’s more risky, taking a 1 year rental with a talent like Kendrick or continuing to play DJ Ivey??

Yes, Kendrick got cooked vs OH St, but Ivey got cooked vs GTech, Duke, FIU & Central Mich in 2019 & in 2020 got worked vs UAB, Clemson, NC St, UNC & OK St.

I’d rather take my chances with Kendrick out there vs Bama than Ivey, I know that much lol.

I don’t care if he’s not a choir boy, he’s better than every CB on our roster & if he’s available in the Portal I’d take him.

As long as it’s not beating up a girlfriend, rape or an open murder case, IDGAF what he did, bring him here! Lol
I don't freaking understand it man. You take the studs when you can take them. All this pearl clutching over character issues --

To quote the great philosopher I AM JAMES JACKSON'S BROTHER -- "Get on that young n*gga level then."

If it doesn't work out, peace. See you later. The benefit far outweigh the potential drawbacks.

I want him. I’ll take a ****head stud LB too and some ******* stellar guards who maul people.

I’m tired of good character guys that suck. Take a chance on toxicity that dominates. And if he gets out of hand in the locker room, have Nesta “talk” to him. And then if that doesn’t work, feed him a steady diet of well-done steaks with nothing to wash it down with except Ketchup until he complies with “Mannurabi’s Code”.
There’s not single championship team in recent college football history that didn’t have a few knuckleheads on their team.

Bama, LSU, Clemson, even the OH St squad that beat Oregon in the first annual CFP all had players with character issues on their team, you don’t have to have a locker room full of missionaries in order to win in college football.

This is Miami not BYU, as long as he’s not harming/assaulting women or body bagging mf’s Aaron Hernandez style, then fck it, take a 1 year flyer on an immensely talented Corner, it’s not like we couldn’t use him lol

Advertisement
Back