Derek Wingo Finally Gets Miami Offer

Advertisement
Does he even have film at MLB yet?

I know all of his film from before this year was at QB I believe.

No he doesn’t yet. His junior year is mostly edge/OLB.

But I think his size and grittyness is suited well for Mike. Idk where he’s gunna play senior year but could move there given STA’s departure at Lb in Soloman/Brown/Huff

I don't want to look like I'm making excuses for this staff but his interest in Miami has never been very high. He has always wanted to go out of state.

That’s what it has seemed like so far. They should keep one foot in the door but this looks like the type of kid the staff most likely won’t talk to until Oct next year when they try to kick the tires for ***** and giggles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“It’s almost like the home team for [St. Thomas Aquinas]," he said. "We got guys like Trevon Grimes and Coleman Crozier who are always kind of keeping in contact. I love the coaching staff, the facilities and everything they got going for them and the way they are able to produce their players. [Dan Mullen] is obviously doing a good job of turning the program around so it’s a school I want to keep an eye.”

Apparently someone forgot to inform Wingo that STA is supposed to be our “pipeline school”

Advertisement
“It’s almost like the home team for [St. Thomas Aquinas]," he said. "We got guys like Trevon Grimes and Coleman Crozier who are always kind of keeping in contact. I love the coaching staff, the facilities and everything they got going for them and the way they are able to produce their players. [Dan Mullen] is obviously doing a good job of turning the program around so it’s a school I want to keep an eye.”

Apparently someone forgot to inform Wingo that STA is supposed to be our “pipeline school”

Isnt there more players from STA at Miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back