Dequan Ivery?

corey king missed training camp and half the season due to injury and he still beat out ivory. maybe king has more potential than we think.

Advertisement
From what I hear Franklin had a heart to heart with him on the subject of his weed addiction about 5 months ago. Ivory worked really hard to beat his habit and was showing signs of being a real good DT and then he relapsed . As much as it hurt the staff they decided for his own good to show him the door .

Advertisement
LOL at anybody in here acting like everything DT isn't a problem. From the JAGs we brought in, to the ones kicked off leaving us with no depth, to the elite DTs who refuse to play for us.

Everything we're doing with regards to DTs is a ******* disaster and mother****ers are acting like this is gonna magically get better.

LOL at anybody in here acting like everything DT isn't a problem. From the JAGs we brought in, to the ones kicked off leaving us with no depth, to the elite DTs who refuse to play for us.

Everything we're doing with regards to DTs is a ****ing disaster and mother****ers are acting like this is gonna magically get better.

at this point im just thinking we should just go straight juco for our dt haul in this class. Scour every prep and juco for guys who could qualify. We nned immediate impact because this is the first time i can honestly say im not impressed the least by anybody outside of our starting two dtackles. Literally ANYBODY.....i mean we literally have fiu type talent @ dt.

Advertisement
I don't know if he's actually off the team or not, but if he is, this is the Number ONE reason

11.gif

Everything we're doing with regards to DTs is a ****ing disaster and mother****ers are acting like this is gonna magically get better.

at this point im just thinking we should just go straight juco for our dt haul in this class. Scour every prep and juco for guys who could qualify. We nned immediate impact because this is the first time i can honestly say im not impressed the least by anybody outside of our starting two dtackles. Literally ANYBODY.....i mean we literally have fiu type talent @ dt.

That's what they'll have to do. They cant rely on a couple upperclassmen and some freshman. If Pierre leaves early for some reason theyre really ****ed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back