DEPTCH CHART/LINE UP CHANGES

Advertisement
Agreed. Also I'll add.... LT56 over Nesta as JHH's back-up. Nesta is limited with his T-Rex arm reach and lack of moves other than a bull rush.

Also. Where is Elijah Roberts???? I wanna see more of him.

Gurvan should be under the bench and we need to retire #26, PERIOD.

Ivey needs to be benched, or transfer, or whatever. I've always thought he was more of a safety type, but I'm not sure if he can do that, either.

Someone has to emerge next at LB. ANYBODY???

SCAIFE YOU ******* SCAB YOU SUCKED YESTERDAY

Zion quietly will put together his NFL resume this year. 70 was a sigh of relief because Bama was raping thee fück out of our right side.

X Man has that put that team on my back attitude with the play to match it. Him and Smiff should get a lot of reps. They will be drafted in a few years.

Man..... Lashlee crippled our TEs BIG TIME. Would love to see em utilized more to help make this offense go.

I've already stated how I feel about the RB. Cam, thanks for being a Cane. But it's time for you to give the Don the throne.

I think Garcia should be the top back-up to King.

I was getting ready to put a post together but yours pretty much covers it. I'm in bum fvck idaho and can see it.

If Chaney isn't starting next weekend...ima Lose it.

I don't know why cam Harris always dances in the backfield and get no yards
Cause he’s tryna hit the “homerun”. He hasn’t figured out that he’s not that type of RB, yet. Listen 23, Make One cut, and get ur muscled up *** downhill! Take the 3-4 yds when it’s there. 2nd and 6 or 7, is better than 2nd and 11 or 12, cause yo *** byke there auditioning for, “So You Think You Can Dance”. Gahdamnit mane.

Advertisement
Those coaches keep playing them so it is the coaches
Who the **** else they sposed to play? We ain’t got that many eligible OL on the roster. We have to recruit those positions better. You can definitely blame these coaches for the kids they have brought in. No if’s and’s or but’s. We gotta get better OL in the program or ween going nowhere.

Who the **** else they sposed to play? We ain’t got that many eligible OL on the roster. We have to recruit those positions better. You can definitely blame these coaches for the kids they have brought in. No if’s and’s or but’s. We gotta get better OL in the program or ween going nowhere.
The O line has been bad for years and we’ve had multiple coaches. They are responsible for bringing in good players and developing them. None of that has happened.

Advertisement
The O line has been bad for years and we’ve had multiple coaches. They are responsible for bringing in good players and developing them. None of that has happened.
I agree. However Development level is sometimes limited to the type of talent you bringing in. You can’t be bringing in a good deal of “projects”, and expect them to be draft picks. I know that OL is really the hardest position on the field to project and determine success with. It’s just hard for me to believe that ALL of dese OL coaches that we’ve bought in over the years have been ***. Some of this bs we watching is lack of talent. But u are right. The type of talent we bring in is on the coaches.

Did Gurvan play that bad, I know he missed that one tackle that led to a first down, but I didn’t think he was terrible. He just didn’t make any noticeable plays.

Didn’t Saban fly a chopper to see Hall at his high school? Wasn’t Pope Saban number one WR target? Was he playing us ?
It's funny you said that because I saw Saban on a show mentioning how he boasted that he the best track record of making 5 star kids play up to their biling and how he developed them. Can't argue the facts.

Advertisement
Agreed. Also I'll add.... LT56 over Nesta as JHH's back-up. Nesta is limited with his T-Rex arm reach and lack of moves other than a bull rush.

Also. Where is Elijah Roberts???? I wanna see more of him.

Gurvan should be under the bench and we need to retire #26, PERIOD.

Ivey needs to be benched, or transfer, or whatever. I've always thought he was more of a safety type, but I'm not sure if he can do that, either.

Someone has to emerge next at LB. ANYBODY???

SCAIFE YOU ******* SCAB YOU SUCKED YESTERDAY

Zion quietly will put together his NFL resume this year. 70 was a sigh of relief because Bama was raping thee fück out of our right side.

X Man has that put that team on my back attitude with the play to match it. Him and Smiff should get a lot of reps. They will be drafted in a few years.

Man..... Lashlee crippled our TEs BIG TIME. Would love to see em utilized more to help make this offense go.

I've already stated how I feel about the RB. Cam, thanks for being a Cane. But it's time for you to give the Don the throne.

I think Garcia should be the top back-up to King.
Elijah was on the sideline with his helmet in his hand waiting to get it. 🤬

I sure hope so, because I'm still wondering how Elijah Roberts who's nearly 6'5 280 and running 19mph ran down The X man on a reverse in scrimmage, caused a fumble on KO vs Duke, ran Mallory down in practice from (DL), sacked King twice in practice and 2 sacks in the scrimmage. Isn't playing SDE. Somebody please make it make sense. But instead he's on the sideline with his helmet in hand.

Advertisement
Elijah was on the sideline with his helmet in his hand waiting to get it. 🤬
Trust me, momma, we are waiting, too.
Not saying that any senority is going on, but I am sure your son is better than 53. No offense to 53, I am going by the eyeball test. But your son has the strength and size and speed we need on that DL, especially, if they were talking about him inside and outside kn the defensive line.

Where was all the tight man coverage TRob was supposed to bring?
We ran a lot of man and also blitzed a lot. It’s more like” wheres
all the press man “? We did spit of things different but still had bail
tecbiqyes or big cushions.

Advertisement
Back