DEPTCH CHART/LINE UP CHANGES

It’s like in the military when they don’t need you anymore they tell you it’s time to go
And thank you for your service. Carter, Mccloud, Hall, Ivey, Jennings, scaife, Cam, and Ford need to all be thanked for their service and put on the bench. We are gonna **** around and lose there more games playing these JAGS.

Advertisement
This scheme is buns. It’s been buns and will continue to be buns as long as manny has his hands in it. All these talented kids that wasted they time coming to UM. Should’ve picked other schools or they gonna get to the league and all of a sudden start balling out

On another note, I noticed Harley wasn’t out there much 2H…think I read he had an upper body extremity issue? Anyone know anything on that?

also felt like I didn’t see Pope or Wiggins much out there yesterday, so I guess that was cool. Look forward to the snap count breakdown soon enough.

Harris has no business in starting over chaney period.. Smh..
Harris leads the nation in side to side jump cut yards!! Its soo frustrating to see him doing this non sense over and over.. !!
Harris looked disinterested from the jump. He'll be ready to beat up on app state next week though watch.

Advertisement
ill let you in on a secret. Because of manny’s awful recruiting at DE and LB (his position), we don’t have much behind those guys. We have scary bad depth in those positions.
Im not feeling bad about that at all because hey he had a chance to fix it and did nothing

Advertisement
Couch over Ivey
Chaney over Harris
Justice over Scaife

Brooks/cave need to get healthy so BJ/Steed never play big minutes.

Our DL should look a ton better moving forward when they don’t have AAs as opponents. When Bama put in the backups, they looked dominant at times. They just aren’t Elite like Bamas OL. That still means they should be better than every OL in the regular season. That said, I still want to see LT get snaps. I’d like to see what the freshmen DE can do.

On offense, the WR group didn’t make up for Kings limitations. There weren’t many open receivers leaving king to throw high risk passes. I’d like to see George get some burn as he is the best route runner with great hands. Did Arroyo gets snaps?

for 2023, can we sign some kids with elite speed at DB and WR? 4.4-4.5 is good but 4.3 impacts the game.

regarding DL, I think our DTs should be better but our DEs are what they are - undersized backup types

Justice needs to start at RT
James Williams at Saftey over gurvan
Don Chaney at RB
Restrepo
Couch

Those 5 obviously need to start and I know you can’t bench Harley, but I would move Harley outside and let Restrepo play slot. You have to keep Smith out there too, so I’d move Rambo to WR4. That TD was a catch I haven’t seen a Miami player catch since Berrios.

An underrated aspect of the game was when Justice came in at RT, we couldn’t block at all when Scaife was in, and he came in and somewhat held his own.

James Williams, Couch, and Chaney are obvious lineup changes.

B44FB35B-737F-4F52-ADD5-6C6A67EBA007.jpeg

Why do we continue lining up like this on defense. On this play Bama pulled 2 to the left of the Oline.
16C5E8CB-957F-47FC-9E6B-4BD24A89EFC9.jpeg
We basically help their oline and this is the same crap we did with UnC. We take all of our Dline out of the play and we blitz where the run isn’t going. The defense is pathetic.

Advertisement
we need to put in the backup defensive scheme and get an OC in the portal

This scheme is buns. It’s been buns and will continue to be buns as long as manny has his hands in it. All these talented kids that wasted they time coming to UM. Should’ve picked other schools or they gonna get to the league and all of a sudden start balling out

now days they get to the league and don’t ball out

Advertisement
Remove Hall, McCloud, Ivey, Carter, Ford, Scaife, and Cam completely off the depth chart. Leonard Taylor is better than Ford and Miller combined but I would start him at DE with Nesta and JHH at DT. And I’m starting Stevenson next to Bolden at safety rotating him at CB… but I know that’s too complex for Manny to do.
I agree with playing Taylor at strong side defensive end with Roberts as his backup in the two deep This will give us three defensive tackles to stop the run. we did a good job stopping the run but we have the talent do do even better. The fourth lineman should be our best past rushing defensive end. This is not McCloud.

I also agree that Ivey should not get any more snaps. I do think Carter played better from what I saw and he is an effective blitzer.

I knew Manny was not the answer the day he was hired. This team lacks aggressiveness and confidence. We will never have these traits as long as he is our coach.

Kinchens showed more in one game vs Bama than Hall in 4 years. Ivey needs to be 3rd string to walk on. Scaife only needs to play in blowouts. Cheney needs to be featured in this offense.
Agreed. Also I'll add.... LT56 over Nesta as JHH's back-up. Nesta is limited with his T-Rex arm reach and lack of moves other than a bull rush.

Also. Where is Elijah Roberts???? I wanna see more of him.

Gurvan should be under the bench and we need to retire #26, PERIOD.

Ivey needs to be benched, or transfer, or whatever. I've always thought he was more of a safety type, but I'm not sure if he can do that, either.

Someone has to emerge next at LB. ANYBODY???

SCAIFE YOU ******* SCAB YOU SUCKED YESTERDAY

Zion quietly will put together his NFL resume this year. 70 was a sigh of relief because Bama was raping thee fück out of our right side.

X Man has that put that team on my back attitude with the play to match it. Him and Smiff should get a lot of reps. They will be drafted in a few years.

Man..... Lashlee crippled our TEs BIG TIME. Would love to see em utilized more to help make this offense go.

I've already stated how I feel about the RB. Cam, thanks for being a Cane. But it's time for you to give the Don the throne.

I think Garcia should be the top back-up to King.

Advertisement
Back