DEPTCH CHART/LINE UP CHANGES

Get the freshman PT the next few weeks. Especially vs App Store and Central UConn. They’ve four games to play before they could still redshirt so give them reps. If they don’t play roster management is yet another Diaz deficiency, if it isn‘t already.

Advertisement
I probably posted 20 times yesterday how much of a difference he made. It’s just shows how we dont develop guys nearly as much as the transfers when they arrive. Far more of our recruits stay the same, Zion one of the few whos developed.

Here’s holding rivers and JC can step up next year.

I probably posted 20 times yesterday how much of a difference he made. It’s just shows how we dont develop guys nearly as much as the transfers when they arrive. Far more of our recruits stay the same, Zion one of the few whos developed.
but what is the issue with our development? Across the board development sucks and it remains ****** even after changing position coaches. mind-blowing

Advertisement
Trust me, momma, we are waiting, too.
Not saying that any senority is going on, but I am sure your son is better than 53. No offense to 53, I am going by the eyeball test. But your son has the strength and size and speed we need on that DL, especially, if they were talking about him inside and outside kn the defensive line.
I have no problem telling her there is a seniority issue, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Or we do a lousy job recruiting offensive lineman.

So at what point does the board turn on TROB about Ivey? Sure he didnt croot him but he said he reminded him of Jaycee Horn and is still starting him...

Advertisement
It is incredibly bizarre. Every single game matters in CFB. One loss is major. We used to have that mindset and went 58-0 over a decade long span at home. You have to be ruthless and play the best players (and forget seniority). Remember when the younger Patchan (who did very little here) started over Rousseau (a 1st round NFL pick) and we were clamoring for GR15 to start? It's just mind-blowing. CFB is incredibly competitive. Self-inflicted wounds are not going to get you to the promised land. They'll get you fired. It's just not that hard to figure out.

Get the freshman PT the next few weeks. Especially vs App Store and Central UConn. They’ve four games to play before they could still redshirt so give them reps. If they don’t play roster management is yet another Diaz deficiency, if it isn‘t already.
App Store😂😂😂😂😂

Justice needs to start at RT
James Williams at Saftey over gurvan
Don Chaney at RB
Restrepo
Couch

Those 5 obviously need to start and I know you can’t bench Harley, but I would move Harley outside and let Restrepo play slot. You have to keep Smith out there too, so I’d move Rambo to WR4. That TD was a catch I haven’t seen a Miami player catch since Berrios.

An underrated aspect of the game was when Justice came in at RT, we couldn’t block at all when Scaife was in, and he came in and somewhat held his own.

James Williams, Couch, and Chaney are obvious lineup changes.
But Couch did start the game

Advertisement
This is the same coaching staff that took two years to bench Pope and Wiggins, played Ragone at LB for an entire half, and couldn’t figure out that Greg Rosseau was a starter until a quarter of the season had passed.

It is the most bizarre thing you’ll see in all of CFB and I don’t expect it to change anytime soon
Don’t u Eva say that again u hear me!?! If u put some bad luck on us again like that I’ll go run my car off the cliff of the Grand Canyon

The longer a player has been coached by our staff, the worse and more ineffective they become.

There is a clear pattern of who the most effective and impactful players are under Diaz: Transfers and Freshmen.

We’ve recently heard TRob and Simpson speak on not wanting to play our two 5 star freshmen almost solely because they both were not exposed to their coaching and Diaz’s scheme during the Spring. TRob said he didn’t want to play Williams against Bama because of this but was forced due to Bolden’s ejection (of course the Avantae situation and Balom’s injury had an impact as well). Diaz’s way is for his assistants to see Balom as better than James Williams simply because he has been around him longer. Simpson admitted that he wasn’t gonna play LT before the game. Almost simply due to him not having fully digested their way yet 😂. Diaz is requiring his staff to take on this mindstate as well.

As a player takes in Diaz’s coaching they lose all the qualities that attracted their recruitment. Dude is very insecure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ivey was AWFUL! Whoever keeps remarking that he had a great spring and amazing summer needs to check sources. Either this or he shows up and forgets absolutely everything he needs to do under the lights. TRob ain’t going to fix incompetent.
It was a scheme problem more than it was the players. Diaz defense got eaten up. **** saban even hinted what Diaz does in a press conference prior to the game. If you have the athletes you can beat Diaz defense. His have spaces all over the place where gifted receiver and a qb can beat it. Way too much zone defense

Since tonight was a complete utter disaster being out out coached and destroyed from a talent perspective. What depth chart changes would y'all boys make for week 2 here's mine

My big changes are in bold

OFFENSE
QB. King, Van Dyke, Garcia
RB. Don Chaney, Jaylan Knighton, Cam Harris, Cody Brown, Thad Franklin
LT. Zion Nelson, DJ Scaife
LG. Jalen Rivers, Justice Oluwaseun
C. Corey Gaynor, Cleveland Reed
RG. Navaughn Donaldson, Ousman Traore
RT. Jarrid Williams, DJ Scaife
TE. Will Mallory, Elijah Arroyo, Dom Mamerelli
WR. C. Rambo, Mike Redding, Romello Brinson
SlotWR. Mike Harley, X. Restrepo, Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins
WR. Keyshawn Smith, Jacolby George, Brashard Smith

DEFENSE
DE. Chantz Williams, Zach McCloud
DT. Jared Harrison Hunte, Nesta Silvera, Quinton Williams
DT. Jon Ford, Jordan Miller, Leonard Taylor
DE. Jafari Harvey, Deandre Johnson, Elijah Roberts
STR. Gil Frierson, Amari Carter
MLB. Corey Flagg, Sam Brooks, Tariq Austin-Cave
WLB. Keontra Smith, Chase Smith, Wayne Steed, Avery Huff
S. Bubba Bolden, James Williams
S. Kam Kinchens, Gurvan Hall, K. Washington
CB. Tyriq. Stevenson, Isaiah Dunson, Al Blades
CB. Al Blades, DJ Ivey, Marcus Clarke
NB. TeCory Couch, Marcus Clarke

Take Tae off of suspension we don't have time for this BS he served a suspension when you kicked him off of the team smh

Advertisement
Back