DEPTCH CHART/LINE UP CHANGES

Couch over Ivey
Chaney over Harris
Justice over Scaife

Brooks/cave need to get healthy so BJ/Steed never play big minutes.

Our DL should look a ton better moving forward when they don’t have AAs as opponents. When Bama put in the backups, they looked dominant at times. They just aren’t Elite like Bamas OL. That still means they should be better than every OL in the regular season. That said, I still want to see LT get snaps. I’d like to see what the freshmen DE can do.

On offense, the WR group didn’t make up for Kings limitations. There weren’t many open receivers leaving king to throw high risk passes. I’d like to see George get some burn as he is the best route runner with great hands. Did Arroyo gets snaps?

for 2023, can we sign some kids with elite speed at DB and WR? 4.4-4.5 is good but 4.3 impacts the game.

Advertisement
And in two years we'll be saying Kinchens is a JAG. This has been the deal for 15 years. We like the freshmen and then hate them when they're juniors.
That’s partly on the players. Over that timespan look how humbled they were in their first year then how flamboyant they become in the years after. Coley, Ray Ray, Aldarius, Jacory, to name a few. Now the guys who put the work in Spence, Duke, Perryman, DJ etc and look at how what impact they left when they departed. This culture of trying to be the next Reed, Taylor, Lewis, Moss, Hester etc needs to stop. Trying to be flashy and living in the past needs to stop. And that’s on the coaches for not uprooting it out of the program. All that flash came from hard work and commitment not just half assing.

Advertisement
New starters: Chaney over Cam at RB, Olawusen at RT over Scaife, Chantz at D end over McCloud, Kinchens at free safety over Hall, Blades over Ivey at corner.

Advertisement
😲
Actually some solid points, I’d have most of em 3rd team rn and playing maybe max 20-25% of snaps. Best case maybe it lights a fire under them, worst case they hit the portal (which really isn’t even a worst case).

On another note, hope all is well @Liberty City El

Attachments

• 24ECA771-56A0-484E-944F-B20CDA6CAE3F.png
    24ECA771-56A0-484E-944F-B20CDA6CAE3F.png
    558.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 646AF5ED-198A-4E1B-8E49-9ACEA9B18E94.png
    646AF5ED-198A-4E1B-8E49-9ACEA9B18E94.png
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 63
Navaughn is a liability out there... He needs to sit and let someone else play... He's basically the O-line version of McCloud...

Where are all the Zach McCloud fans at?.. Diaz needs to be fired for starting him over guys like Chantz, Elijah, and LT. How are you starting JAGs over obviously more talented players? Diaz gotta go.

Advertisement
Was Nesta that bad? Genuinely asking, i agree with the rest outside of completely removing Harris (he should be like 3rd string).
He is a guy that is inconsistent doesn't do anything well. Not a good pass rusher, not a good run defender, but is always looking for camera.

This is the same coaching staff that took two years to bench Pope and Wiggins, played Ragone at LB for an entire half, and couldn’t figure out that Greg Rosseau was a starter until a quarter of the season had passed.

It is the most bizarre thing you’ll see in all of CFB and I don’t expect it to change anytime soon

Advertisement
This staff is hard headed but they will get the right guys on the field in the next week or two after this disaster

Couch over Ivey
Chaney over Harris
Justice over Scaife

Brooks/cave need to get healthy so BJ/Steed never play big minutes.

Our DL should look a ton better moving forward when they don’t have AAs as opponents. When Bama put in the backups, they looked dominant at times. They just aren’t Elite like Bamas OL. That still means they should be better than every OL in the regular season. That said, I still want to see LT get snaps. I’d like to see what the freshmen DE can do.

On offense, the WR group didn’t make up for Kings limitations. There weren’t many open receivers leaving king to throw high risk passes. I’d like to see George get some burn as he is the best route runner with great hands. Did Arroyo gets snaps?

for 2023, can we sign some kids with elite speed at DB and WR? 4.4-4.5 is good but 4.3 impacts the game.
I think play calling hindered route running....he called right into the strength of the D.....my biggest problem with WR/TE is blocking....they missed or got bullied everytime....saw Mallory get plastered by their weakest DB...what is the cis great Likens going to do about it? Lol

Advertisement
Back