Depaul PG Charlie Moore transfers to Miami

This is exactly what a Jim Larranaga point guard should look like. 3 level scorer that can get into the lane, draw double teams, and find the open man.
Too bad this'll be the first Jim Larranaga point guard since Larkin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As long as this kid can distribute the ball and get others involved, it's a nice addition. I believe we have one or two spots left and should focus on more front-court depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah....I am sure everyone is looking forward to more losing seasons under his leadership.
4 consecutive seasons is more than enough for most people.
Dude it doesnt matter you and I think. Coach L will coach out the rest of his contract unless he decides to step down. Lets hope we can have one season without so many injuries. No coach would have won the past season with all the injuries.

Dude it doesnt matter you and I think. Coach L will coach out the rest of his contract unless he decides to step down. Lets hope we can have one season without so many injuries. No coach would have won the past season with all the injuries.
I hear you, but the way things have played out I'm starting to question if our guys were really injured last season. Looks like the team quit on him after one week of games.

Advertisement

Actually, Loyola Marymount had a COVID stoppage and injuries this season causing them to play most of the season with 6 players.
They were projected 8th in the WCC but finished 13-9 on the season along with 3rd place in the conference.
All under a 1st year coach who did not meet his players until August.
So, winning can be done.
Just not by Coach L.
I hope the team stays injury free so that will end the excuses. I am glad people have stopped bringing up the FBI scandal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back