Depaul PG Charlie Moore transfers to Miami

Advertisement
At best, Miami will be a 500 team.
Moore is a nice player but even when Wong and McGusty returns, Miami still needs depth at the 5 spot.
Again, nice depth but 500 at best and this is Coach L's last season.

At best, Miami will be a 500 team.
Moore is a nice player but even when Wong and McGusty returns, Miami still needs depth at the 5 spot.
Again, nice depth but 500 at best and this is Coach L's last season.
I could see this being an NIT team if Wong comes back. We just have no talent up front at all.

Advertisement
We finished last in the ACC. So, only one way to go.

As crazy as it might seem, there's still a scenario where we could be much improved. If ever there was to a year to "re-stock" and impriove a roster, this is it.
There may be some here that are afraid of that....

We finished last in the ACC. So, only one way to go.

As crazy as it might seem, there's still a scenario where we could be much improved. If ever there was to a year to "re-stock" and impriove a roster, this is it.

Like I said in the Miller thread, team's gonna be just good enough next year for Blake to once again talk himself into not doing anything.

Coming out of high school in 2016, Moore was the top player in the state of Illinois and the No. 16 point guard in the nation. Lykes was never ranked THAT highly (or coveted by a blue-blood school like Kansas).

Be interesting to know what led to his transfers from Cal and Kansas. Sounds like Dave Leitao's firing might be the main reason he left DePaul. I'd guess KU was a numbers game issue. Cal-Berkeley??

Last edited:
Coming out of high school in 2016, Moore was the top player in the state of Illinois and the No. 16 point guard in the nation. Lykes was never ranked THAT highly (or coveted by a blue-blood school like Kansas).

Be interesting to know what led to his transfers from Cal and Kansas. Sounds like Dave Leitao's firing might be the main reason he left DePaul. I'd guess KU was a numbers game issue. Cal-Berkeley??
Cal coach was fired too

Advertisement
you're missing my point. is he any good? usually if guys are good they don't play for four college teams
It's really not a philosophical question. His numbers and his film are out there to see. How many teams he's played for doesn't indicate anything.

Advertisement
We got a couple good transfers. 1 or 2 more and if the freshmen pan out we could be competitive. But I'm not getting my hopes up for more than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back