Dennis smith

Advertisement
View attachment 267772
I don’t get it, is that your ex or something?

dumber-work-out.gif

Advertisement
I’m sure lots of others schools have the same issues. We just don’t hear about it cause we aren’t on their message boards and follow them. Even the top schools got problems they just have less of them and cover them up better.

They don’t have insiders and local media who constantly air out the dirty laundry for the world to see. They protect their programs/coaches at all cost at the big schools like Bama, Georgia, OSU, Michigan was a full on cover up for Harbaugh

This. All of this.
No program is perfect, including their coaching and off-field staffs.
But they also don't have a flock of internet yenta chimosa beetches airing out the laundry.

like I said several weeks ago…
The sht that’s gonna start getting spread around is gonna have all of the pms, gender fluid, Xanax popping, people on here go crazy.

It’s officially the last lap in the recruiting race. This is what they do. Y’all think they’re gonna back off and not worry about Mario because of our record?

Dennis smith needs to go immediately if we ever want the canes to be good. If people realized how unorganized he is. How out of touch with players and recruits he is and how much he gets involved in everything only to mess it all up they’d realize what a cancer to miami he is. So many recruiting mess ups bc of him. It’s the end of the season. It’s time to finally fix this
Did you get your info from Q-anon?

All silliness aside, there’s plenty of anger and wrath to be divvied out after this season. How did Dennis Smith leapfrog his way to near the top of that list? “Trust me” doesn’t suffice as evidence either.

Advertisement
Can only assume OP is his little bro and trying to get back at him for years of noogies? Still not cool though

Dennis smith needs to go immediately if we ever want the canes to be good. If people realized how unorganized he is. How out of touch with players and recruits he is and how much he gets involved in everything only to mess it all up they’d realize what a cancer to miami he is. So many recruiting mess ups bc of him. It’s the end of the season. It’s time to finally fix this
Dumbest thing I ever heard.....

Actually they do. We just don’t follow them as closely.

Yes and no.
The laundry is aired out at those schools when the fans and boosters want to expedite the firing of their head coach. See Auburn, uf and Tennesse for recent examples.
Meanwhile, at UM, it is aired out regardless of what current situation is, and not just to the fan sites, but to social media, Instagram, ESPN, local media outlets which thrive on defecating on UM.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seeing what we've seen on social media, i'm sure there will always be recruits/families who like the guy and others who don't. It just depends which side the source sits on. Welcome to recruiting.

Based on what i've seen, do i think it's possible Smith has f'd up along the way? Absolutely. He doesn't take me as one who's extremely detailed or calculated in what he says or does.

No. Who the **** is he?

Honestly I thought he was part of Recruiting Department under Field but he has fancy title now Executive Director - Football. What that entails, I have no idea besides him x bat signals for recruit announcements.

Advertisement
Mario and Mini Me focus enough on OL recruiting. We don’t need to keep a DT coach who can’t recruit his own position because he landed one stud OL.

So this thread went from vague accusations on a recruiting staffer to Mirabal name calling and Big Joe slander?

Sounds about right for CIS

Advertisement
Back