Dennis Briggs, Jr committing tonight?

Advertisement
200.gif

Advertisement
Kids should be embarrassed releasing anything past a top 5 this late unless it's to throw off a commitment.

Advertisement
What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Semper Fi, devil. I had 3+ years in 29 Stumps to put me in my place.

Semper Fi, devil. I had 3+ years in 29 Stumps to put me in my place.

Kill!!!, Devil Dog! I was lucky enough never to be stationed at the Stumps, but I spent many pre-deployment months at Camp Wilson. I was at LeJeune for 6 years, Pendleton for 5, MCRD SD for 3 years, and the rest overseas in various sandboxes ;) Thank you for your service!

He said a couple weeks ago he was releasing a Top 10. Don't understand the confusion.

Advertisement
Back