Dennis Briggs, Jr committing tonight?

What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Semper Fi, devil. I had 3+ years in 29 Stumps to put me in my place.

thanks for your service, but others went to college as immature 18 year olds...

Advertisement
What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Maybe.

But somehow at the ripe age of adulthood, you're still stupid enough to care that an 18 year old made a 'not final' top 10 list.

Get a life, don't get ****ed about **** like this, because in the end, it doesn't even matter.

My brother is a marine now, and my dad was a marine. He was out in 29 palms back in the day

Last edited:
He's not coming here, using our fan base to pump himself up. He will end up at Georgia in my opinion

He's not coming here, using our fan base to pump himself up. He will end up at Georgia in my opinion

Again, what?

Literally everyone expects Briggs at Miami or FSU. Georgia isn't even recruiting him. Maybe you have him mixed up with someone else?

Advertisement
Is this a first? A top 10 released but it's not final?

Lmao....only recruiting

Last edited:
Lol. Kids hilarious...sign him up! Kid mind ***cs everyone good...need someone like that. Lol. Bets his twitter hits or whatever they are shot up.

Advertisement

Kill!!!, Devil Dog! I was lucky enough never to be stationed at the Stumps, but I spent many pre-deployment months at Camp Wilson. I was at LeJeune for 6 years, Pendleton for 5, MCRD SD for 3 years, and the rest overseas in various sandboxes ;) Thank you for your service!

You as well man.

Advertisement

My brother is a marine now, and my dad was a marine. He was out in 29 palms back in the day

Was TDY there in 2010. That place is rough. Not much there.

What!!
29 stumps is the best place in the world!! The chicks are never less than a solid 180lbs. The cholas will make you an instant step dad!
The E-club rivals Club LIV here in Miami. The bear is **** warm and don't even let me start on the weather. It's amazing how it never makes the list of best cities to live in America.

Advertisement
I got a list coming at 10. Fućk it.

[TWEET]891116175664533506[/TWEET]

No love for Puerto Rico haha #notfinal

He has Kissimmee / Osceola County on that map so Puerto Rico is covered.

Heading to Melao's for Quesitos.

Go Canes

Lol, I'm in the winter park area. I went to the kissimmee civic center once to watch a boxing match. Felt like a whole different country, didn't help the broadcast was done by telemundo.

Advertisement
Back