Dennis Briggs, Jr committing tonight?

He's not coming here, using our fan base to pump himself up. He will end up at Georgia in my opinion

Again, what?

Literally everyone expects Briggs at Miami or FSU. Georgia isn't even recruiting him. Maybe you have him mixed up with someone else?

True words. Seems likely to every recruit he hung out with thought he was ours. IMO prob just trying to get his weight up in recruiting ranking from a 3 to a 4 star.

Advertisement
Kid isn't coming here but I guarantee a UM hat will be on the table

Why is he not coming here?

Every writer says us or FSU

funny thing is, this is the kind of stuff fsu recruits then to do. I don't recall in over 30 years of watching recruiting seeing a Miami recruit do stuff like this. with that said,

John Campbell did exactly the same thing. Released a top-10 list, then a top-7, when everyone knew he was Miami or UF.

What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Maybe.

But somehow at the ripe age of adulthood, you're still stupid enough to care that an 18 year old made a 'not final' top 10 list.

Get a life, don't get ****ed about **** like this, because in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Somehow I feel that your comment holds some validity, but the fact that you are on here following recruiting as well tells me that your response is half büll****...but I will give you the credit for it anyway. Yeah, kid gets on my nerves bc kids these days have no conviction and cojones ;)

At least I have conviction

What a Fücking joke... but the homers will say that he's a "kid", and only gets to experience this once, and blah blah blah

I was never that self-absorbed at that age...I went ahead and enlisted in the Marine Corps at that age and laid waste to our nation's enemies, but what the fück do I know?

Semper Fi, devil. I had 3+ years in 29 Stumps to put me in my place.

Thank you guys for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot of blood coming out of yalls ... whatevers in here

Does this look like "Lot of blood coming out of yalls"? I thought this GIF represented the boards' general reaction to his announcement:

200.gif

Advertisement
Lot of blood coming out of yalls ... whatevers in here

Does this look like "Lot of blood coming out of yalls"? I thought this GIF represented the boards' general reaction to his announcement:

View attachment 48078

Generally maybe. But there was menstruation again. Albeit less than the drunk UF QB thread. I'll be more specific next time and insert "some of" before "yalls"

Maybe.

But somehow at the ripe age of adulthood, you're still stupid enough to care that an 18 year old made a 'not final' top 10 list.

Get a life, don't get ****ed about **** like this, because in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Somehow I feel that your comment holds some validity, but the fact that you are on here following recruiting as well tells me that your response is half büll****...but I will give you the credit for it anyway. Yeah, kid gets on my nerves bc kids these days have no conviction and cojones ;)

I honestly couldn't tell you who 3 of our commits are.

I'm just here for [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION]

Maybe.

I honestly couldn't tell you who 3 of our commits are.

I'm just here for [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION][/QUOTE

lol

Advertisement
Back