Demetrius Jackson

Advertisement
D money needs to give his kids a talk.

pete did this ****, hurricane glory did this ****, now tito does this ****.
coming into a thread displaying how thin your skin is, is not the way to do it. are you tired of people calling you on it when your wrong?
then stop taking definitive stances, and talking like you are connected. it doesnt matter if he is 20 or 40, he is speaking from a position of (alleged) knowledge, connection and authority. you guys need to evaluate if this is actually what you want to do, because it is going to continue the rest of your career, imagine when people start calling for your job, or worse, you are part of a law suit when you make a mistake.

what you guys provide is great, a place for people to post information they pay for elsewhere. if that is how you want it to stay, then let it stay that way. if you want
to try and contribute like you have connections, don't be surprised when there is some backlash over a mistake. it is part of the business you have put yourself in.

and for the record, you aren't supplying it free of charge, by us giving you traffic, we are giving you ad revenue. if you have a problem with your paycheck, take that up with the boss.

Man STFU

I can live with this if we pick up Kentavious Street. If we lose Nigel too, then I think its clear we have a real problem at BTW and Ice Harris is f*cking us over. No way you can tell me that many kids in 2 years are going to f*ck us over if their HC is not in on it. He's Randy's buddy who was obviously unhappy Randy got sh8tcanned. He also lost his gig here. He was ****ed at us over the Kirkland fiasco last year, and this year, we didnt offer his boy at QB like they wanted him to be offered. And now, surprise surprise, not only does one kid decommit, but another one is "hoping for a UGA offer".

Not too worried about losing Jackson - also seems like he didn't have a well defined role in this defense - staff may also be making room for someone else

I don't think Bethel is going anywhere.

Advertisement
Well, considering we are not even a top 25 team in the country but still have a top 5 recruiting class. I tip my hat to Al for that.

I can live with this if we pick up Kentavious Street. If we lose Nigel too, then I think its clear we have a real problem at BTW and Ice Harris is f*cking us over. No way you can tell me that many kids in 2 years are going to f*ck us over if their HC is not in on it. He's Randy's buddy who was obviously unhappy Randy got sh8tcanned. He also lost his gig here. He was ****ed at us over the Kirkland fiasco last year, and this year, we didnt offer his boy at QB like they wanted him to be offered. And now, surprise surprise, not only does one kid decommit, but another one is "hoping for a UGA offer".

nigel seems to love us...is there really a chance we lose him?

He seems to be begging UGA to offer him, so I would say its not a GOOD sign with a commitment is actively hoping another school offers him a Scholie, and he says that if they offered he would ahve to think about things.

Advertisement
Not too worried about losing Jackson - also seems like he didn't have a well defined role in this defense - staff may also be making room for someone else

You find a role for a player like Jackson if your coaches are worth a ****.

"Doesn't have a well-defined role."

What kind of stupid **** is that?

You find a role for a player like Jackson if your coaches are worth a ****.

"Doesn't have a well-defined role."

What kind of stupid **** is that?

Certainly nothing you would hear Jimmy Johnson say.

honestly is it a so fla recruit strategy to commit to Miami, build your resume, then move on, we're like enterprise rent a car for college grads sometimes

He seems to be begging UGA to offer him, so I would say its not a GOOD sign with a commitment is actively hoping another school offers him a Scholie, and he says that if they offered he would ahve to think about things.

just saw his tweet..said he got off the phone with the secondary coach. wtf is this about. dude has been like the glue in this class.

Advertisement
Hasn't been a great two day for canes fans. Dixon not committing, Demetrius Jackson decommitting, and Cook pushing back his announcement when we seem to have all of the momentum. Peter and Tito, we need some good new if you have any.

Advertisement
Hasn't been a great two day for canes fans. Dixon not committing, Demetrius Jackson decommitting, and Cook pushing back his announcement when we seem to have all of the momentum. Peter and Tito, we need some good new if you have any.

IMO Dixon not committing is good news. If he had announced his decision as planned, it likely would have been bad news. Also cook pushing his announcement back is good for us as we r trying to sway him away from Fsu or uf. They had the leg up but were back in it

D money needs to give his kids a talk.

pete did this ****, hurricane glory did this ****, now tito does this ****.
coming into a thread displaying how thin your skin is, is not the way to do it. are you tired of people calling you on it when your wrong?
then stop taking definitive stances, and talking like you are connected. it doesnt matter if he is 20 or 40, he is speaking from a position of (alleged) knowledge, connection and authority. you guys need to evaluate if this is actually what you want to do, because it is going to continue the rest of your career, imagine when people start calling for your job, or worse, you are part of a law suit when you make a mistake.

what you guys provide is great, a place for people to post information they pay for elsewhere. if that is how you want it to stay, then let it stay that way. if you want
to try and contribute like you have connections, don't be surprised when there is some backlash over a mistake. it is part of the business you have put yourself in.

and for the record, you aren't supplying it free of charge, by us giving you traffic, we are giving you ad revenue. if you have a problem with your paycheck, take that up with the boss.

Shut...the ****...up

Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with this kid.

Heard at a game that coaches have been in these BTW kids ears about FSU. Not the head coach, but the "coaches" that hang around the team after school.

This kid is going to Arkansas like Kirkland did. Don't know whats over there but somebody is pushing them to Randy

Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with this kid.

Heard at a game that coaches have been in these BTW kids ears about FSU. Not the head coach, but the "coaches" that hang around the team after school.

This kid is going to Arkansas like Kirkland did. Don't know whats over there but somebody is pushing them to Randy

Randy is negative recruiting the **** out of us, did it with Collins.

$EC yall.

Advertisement
Back