Demetrius Jackson

Advertisement
Don't care that the kid decommitted. I aslo don't care if he comes back. Now, don't get me wrong; he is a good player. I just never cared for this kid's attitude of how he committed and constantly retweeted and tweeted about other school.

D money needs to give his kids a talk.

pete did this ****, hurricane glory did this ****, now tito does this ****.
coming into a thread displaying how thin your skin is, is not the way to do it. are you tired of people calling you on it when your wrong?
then stop taking definitive stances, and talking like you are connected. it doesnt matter if he is 20 or 40, he is speaking from a position of (alleged) knowledge, connection and authority. you guys need to evaluate if this is actually what you want to do, because it is going to continue the rest of your career, imagine when people start calling for your job, or worse, you are part of a law suit when you make a mistake.

what you guys provide is great, a place for people to post information they pay for elsewhere. if that is how you want it to stay, then let it stay that way. if you want
to try and contribute like you have connections, don't be surprised when there is some backlash over a mistake. it is part of the business you have put yourself in.

and for the record, you aren't supplying it free of charge, by us giving you traffic, we are giving you ad revenue. if you have a problem with your paycheck, take that up with the boss.

Lol at ad revenue. Big ******* deal and Gtfo here hoe.

Advertisement
here's the thing...if the name is not Kaaya, Valentine, C.Thomas, McDermott, Yearby, Darling, Moten, Griffin, D.Owens or J.Young I feel like you can be replaced relatively easily. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other really good players in this class, including Jackson, M.Smith , Gibbons, Bethel etc. There are a lot of good players out there that can replace them whether it be in this class or next. I don't want to lose any of our commits , but if we do , I dont think it would be all that damaging unless it was off the list above.

Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with this kid.

Heard at a game that coaches have been in these BTW kids ears about FSU. Not the head coach, but the "coaches" that hang around the team after school.

This kid is going to Arkansas like Kirkland did. Don't know whats over there but somebody is pushing them to Randy

the only thing they can offer is immediate playing time.

Advertisement
Not surprised the same ******s that defend Dorito with all their heart would try and **** on Pete and a site that provides free services.

Kid is probably going to Arkansas. Probably has a good relationship with Shannon and wants to play for him.

Advertisement
Shannon, save for one year, wasn't interested in recruiting at UM. Now he's Pete Carroll on the recruiting trail. LOLZ

Not surprised the same ******s that defend Dorito with all their heart would try and **** on Pete and a site that provides free services.

Not surprised you're still a giant *****.
Good to see you know yourself so well since I didn't mention you by name.

Don't be mad at me for your being so effeminate that you have to take out your emotional rantings on a kid.

Advertisement
Shannon isnt doing jack sh*t but the only thing he KNOWS how to do. Rely on his one or two buddies and places he knows, to try to snag recruits. All he did was rely on MNW and Ice Harris and BTW for kids when he was here. Surprise suprise that he's doing it now from Arky.

Don't be mad at me for your being so effeminate that you have to take out your emotional rantings on a kid.

I didn't go into an "emotional rant". An emotional rant is what Tito did after I made one comment about Pete being wrong and a tongue in cheek comment about his thread yesterday. Want to talk about emotional rants? Look at half your posts on the football boards. You can see the body odor soaked desperation and feel your tears on you cheeto covered t shirt as you make your 50th post that day about how muc you hate Dorito and how we should be throwing the bank at NFL coaches to come coach defense for us. Only effeminate ****** I see round these parts is you...******.

I didn't go into an "emotional rant". An emotional rant is what Tito did after I made one comment about Pete being wrong and a tongue in cheek comment about his thread yesterday. Want to talk about emotional rants? Look at half your posts on the football boards. You can see the body odor soaked desperation and feel your tears on you cheeto covered t shirt as you make your 50th post that day about how muc you hate Dorito and how we should be throwing the bank at NFL coaches to come coach defense for us. Only effeminate ****** I see round these parts is you...******.
206.jpg

Last edited:
D money needs to give his kids a talk.

pete did this ****, hurricane glory did this ****, now tito does this ****.
coming into a thread displaying how thin your skin is, is not the way to do it. are you tired of people calling you on it when your wrong?
then stop taking definitive stances, and talking like you are connected. it doesnt matter if he is 20 or 40, he is speaking from a position of (alleged) knowledge, connection and authority. you guys need to evaluate if this is actually what you want to do, because it is going to continue the rest of your career, imagine when people start calling for your job, or worse, you are part of a law suit when you make a mistake.

what you guys provide is great, a place for people to post information they pay for elsewhere. if that is how you want it to stay, then let it stay that way. if you want
to try and contribute like you have connections, don't be surprised when there is some backlash over a mistake. it is part of the business you have put yourself in.

and for the record, you aren't supplying it free of charge, by us giving you traffic, we are giving you ad revenue. if you have a problem with your paycheck, take that up with the boss.
Lmao

Advertisement
Back