Demetrius Jackson

Ayeplus

Freshman
Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with this kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with is real with this kid.

ultimately his decision. any of those places would be a bad choice compared to miami but its his life.

Soooooo now he says he has a top 4 of Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and West Virginia. The way he's been handling his recruitment is Keith Bryant -esque and I'm ready for him to just decommit and go to Arkansas already. The trolling is real with is real with this kid.

ultimately his decision. any of those places would be a bad choice compared to miami but its his life.

You're right.

Advertisement
committed too early before he blew up and wants free trips. no way he leaves the other btw kids and south florida talent.

Advertisement
If he comes to Miami cool...if not...enjoy Arkansas. Heard it compares to Miami favourably in terms of culture, weather, women, etc.

I don't the staff would do that to ice harris and btw. too much bad blood that appears to have been fixed. no reason for them to do that, unless it's grades.

I hope its not the case, but him playing around could burn him. A few of our current commits will have to be pushed out if we land some bigger fish.

Advertisement
Y'all need to make up your minds. Do you want kids that no one else wants, or do you want kids that have a bunch of awesome options?

Isn't this the young man who was brought up by his sister who lives in Miami with other family children? He also wants to be a pastor if I recall. IMO it's getting a chance to travel and see other parts of the country, and get some poon. In the end, if grades are acceptable, I think he goes UM. Chad and Nigel not letting him getting go elsewhere.

Advertisement
DJ isnt going anywhere. Just having some fun with the process. **** isnt JYearby visiting Hawaii? LOL. Come on. You gotta know these kids are gonna take a few visits just to enjoy the attention.

Look.... His cousin is Denver Kirkland who was kind of screwed over by miami before last year nsd. Although much blame could be pointed on both sides he could possibly realizing that as well. All in all I hope he is a cane....

It's called recruiting and there are no sure things.

Advertisement
Back