Demetrius Jackson

I just wish that all kids that are truly committed, should act like Chad Thomas and throw up the "U" on every play they make. Now, that's real brahh...

Advertisement
Look.... His cousin is Denver Kirkland who was kind of screwed over by miami before last year nsd. Although much blame could be pointed on both sides he could possibly realizing that as well. All in all I hope he is a cane....

Kirkland was playing everyone, Miaim did not ***** him over. DJ is hopefully his own man. He has made noise before but always clarified it. I think he is coming here with his friends. I also think Al will hold his spot as long as the kid stays committed. All is calm in the local schools and I am sure staff wants to keep it that way and reap the rewards for all the hard work they have put in at all the schools

I just wish that all kids that are truly committed, should act like Chad Thomas and throw up the "U" on every play they make. Now, that's real brahh...

I'm pretty sure I read he did in the State Championship game thread. Could be mistaking though as I couldn't watch the game.

Anyways, I have no problem with him taking his trips. There's no sure things in recruiting, but I just can't imagine he doesn't come to Miami with Chad and Bethel who are about as firm a commits as we have in the class.

both him and Chad are taking all of their visits. Seems to me that Chad is adamant about being a Cane but still wants to enjoy the visits(as any of us would), and DJ also wants to enjoy the process, but isn't as sought after as Chad. So, he's hesitant about being able to enjoy the process(assured visits) if he doesn't cast some doubt in the strength of his commitment.

not saying he's right. Just some kids handle situations differently

Just as long as he communicates with the coaching staff he should be fine.

Advertisement
I'm sure that UF fans feel the same way about Dalvin Cook. It's all part of the game.

i think he gone, the writing has been on the walls for months if u been following his twitter (not saying twitter is 100% reliable but with some kids u can just tell)

Advertisement
look, this kid has great talent and 1 year under the Miami diet and U Tough he can be elite. We need him in this class. but if he opens the gates to the Arkansas fanbase to our twitter timelines I will have to figure out a way to shut down twitter.

to Demetrius Jackson, there is allot of love and excitement for you from the Miami fan base, but please for the love of god don't let the Arkansas fans in to our lives... the absolute most annoying fan base.. EVER .. in history of sports.. ever

Kid just wants to enjoy the recruiting process.. at the end of the day he will be a cane with his boys.

Ice Harris and Randy Shannon are best friends. Been that way for a very long time. Of course Ice may steer some recruits his way

Advertisement
Officially decommitted

78.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back