Demetrius Jackson

Advertisement
Officially decommitted

Good thing we listened to Pete saying he was a solid commit and not the "mysterious outsiders", aka anyone who read his twitter, who said this kid wouldn't stick. Thanks guys.

Oh so yall are gonna put this on Pete?

Not at all. The kid has been flaky since the beginning as anyone reading his twitter could tell you. Anytime anyone posted about it tho Pete would swoop in and claim he had talked to DJ ad he was as solid as could be.

Advertisement
i am counting on him not being in the class. there will be no turning back with this kid. good luck and enjoy arkansas.

Officially decommitted

204.jpg

Officially decommitted

Good thing we listened to Pete saying he was a solid commit and not the "mysterious outsiders", aka anyone who read his twitter, who said this kid wouldn't stick. Thanks guys.

If you don't like what your reading, go to another site. But tell me how much that site charges you, when you get quality information here for free.

We got one wrong, is the sky falling?, is this class ruined?. You are right there are no insiders, but let me ask you this, who broke Brad Kaaya's commitment, who broke Mike Smith's commitment, Darrell Langham's?.

How about all the work we put in to keep you updated like the visits thread?, or going to Miami Central, Booker T, Jackson, American Heritage and other games to update you guys?

Does all that work mean nothing because one kid we thought wasn't going to decommitt, actually did?

Advertisement
Officially decommitted

If you don't like what your reading, go to another site. But tell me how much that site charges you, when you get quality information here for free.

We got one wrong, is the sky falling?, is this class ruined?. You are right there are no insiders, but let me ask you this, who broke Brad Kaaya's commitment, who broke Mike Smith's commitment, Darrell Langham's?.

How about all the work we put in to keep you updated like the visits thread?, or going to Miami Central, Booker T, Jackson, American Heritage and other games to update you guys?

Does all that work mean nothing because one kid we thought wasn't going to decommitt, actually did?

Tito throwin down the hammer

like Pete said before.. "committed" is not the same to recruits right now as it is to us.

that's just picking a favorite for them...except a few "Chad Thomas" who own it

I really don't think DJ ends up anywhere else specially with Nigel and Thomas around him.

like Pete said before.. "committed" is not the same to recruits right now as it is to us.

I really don't think DJ ends up anywhere else specially with Nigel and Thomas around him.

call me a fool if he comes back but guys that go this route seldom reverse course. he is gone for good.

Advertisement
Vision= Bleak

Pete is making only one mistake here. We've all been on this rodeo before, same thing with Kaaya is same thing with Jackson. He has to realize he is a pawn in this game and people are just gonna tell him what he wants to hear most of the time. HE needs to realize they're not his friends. He's young...exprience will make him a wiser recruting guru. He seems like an intelligent kid. Saying all that he is still the best recruiting guy I've ever seen on the internet and glad to have him. He'll learn to sniff out bullcrap when he smells it, he just aint there yet.

Chad is gonna take some visits and people are gonna flip out so be ready for another meltdown

Advertisement
Why is everyone worrying? PapaCane said it is just so he can take some trips.

And we all know he is never wrong.

Chad is gonna take some visits and people are gonna flip out so be ready for another meltdown

I hope Ice and his kids stay off twitter that week. If were to happen. "Ice set Al Up, he knew they would decommit".

Officially decommitted

Tito your jimmies are rustled.. Chill, lol..

Advertisement
Back