Demetrius Jackson

Advertisement
Chad is the big fish out of BTW. DJ has upside and would be nice, but there were signs of this from the beginning. I hope Nigel sticks because he has been vocal for us. UGA might just be an ego thing for him. Chad is one of the two Dline beasts we have to keep. Him and Valentine are the keys to our chance for a return to a real defense. Every time I have watched BTW this year, Chad has thrown up [[__]]'s after every big play. We keep Chad and I'm good. Hate to see Nigel go the UGA. DJ leaving makes room for other big fish. Just keep Chad.

Advertisement
Not surprised the same ******s that defend Dorito with all their heart would try and **** on Pete and a site that provides free services.

Not surprised you're still a giant ****.
Good to see you know yourself so well since I didn't mention you by name.

Don't be mad at me for your being so effeminate that you have to take out your emotional rantings on a kid.

I didn't go into an "emotional rant". An emotional rant is what Tito did after I made one comment about Pete being wrong and a tongue in cheek comment about his thread yesterday. Want to talk about emotional rants? Look at half your posts on the football boards. You can see the body odor soaked desperation and feel your tears on you cheeto covered t shirt as you make your 50th post that day about how muc you hate Dorito and how we should be throwing the bank at NFL coaches to come coach defense for us. Only effeminate ****** I see round these parts is you...******.

Tito didn't go into an "emotional rant" . Everything he said was right and you know it

I get a kick out of all the butthurt in the thread. If you all knew Pete like most of the people that have been here since day one, Pete has some of the thickest *** skin there is. I can tell you from the other famous board we have, ole boy can hold down the fort with when someone doesn't agree with him. Since he has to maintain a certain image and decorum on the board for obvious reasons, I'll say it for him.

If you don't like his opinion, he could give a crap less. He is good peeps, and I have hung with him, he don't give a **** what you think of him. Now neg the **** out of that one.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back