Demetrius Campbell update

Advertisement
i didnt follow but even if he stretched the truth a little, coaches lie to recruits all the time.

Advertisement
i shouldnt come off as condoning lying, however, i honestly didn't pay attention to the posts on him. I did see on twitter the kid is dying for the chance to play for THE U. He is a florida kid and appreciates it. we spent how many months kissing the butts of Matthew Thomas and Keith Bryant and they were playing us the whole time. Keith even said "The Florida State" to rub it in. They were lying just as much as anyone. At least this kid cherishes the opporunity.

Just got this message from Demetrius - "I've been talkin to coach Franklin all day today & sent him some videos of me working out so now I'm jus waiting to see what happens & when I hear back from them "

Advertisement
No offense I wish this kid the best, but Stuckey already kind of seems to fit where this kid would. Not sure if I would want to waste a scholly on a good story.

Advertisement
stuckey is not coming in until fall 14. Derosier and Campbell who is a 3 star on rivals can come in the fall. we lost a handful of guys so there are some schollys there. Honestly, i am getting tired of hearing about all the offensive linemman committing, we need some defensive help too.

Advertisement
stuckey is not coming in until fall 14. Derosier and Campbell who is a 3 star on rivals can come in the fall. we lost a handful of guys so there are some schollys there. Honestly, i am getting tired of hearing about all the offensive linemman committing, we need some defensive help too.

Yeah who needs an offensive line?

Yours,

Kyle Wright

we are loaded up on ol and they are still recruiting more guys. Is ol more of a need than DL at this point?

we are loaded up on ol and they are still recruiting more guys. Is ol more of a need than DL at this point?

Lol they're recruiting both positions vigorously, what more do you want? It's not like their not trying to get DTs.

Advertisement
Back