Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

Virgina is only 25-30 min from Dematha. Broward County is like 45 - Central gets dudes from there all the time. Y'all don't know how close all these municipalities are

Central gets dudes from Broward? And all the TIME? bro can you please back up that false statement and name some players please? Remember Lamarcus Joyner. He went to ST Thomas and came from deep in Miami. That's what private schools do, like you guys who go to Virginia?

Advertisement
Told that dude to stop lying. lls Broward would be like Dematha recruiting kids from Baltimore. All great schools have talent from all over as talent wants to play with talent.

lol bruh Dalvin cook played ball at bunch park in opa locka.. Two of BTW dudes was from Homestead. once again not even close to the majority. I agree that they get transfers but not on the level of private schools. Dalvin Cook was supposed to go to Central not Carol City.

Rose, hard time, Davis, Calloway were from homestead.
All starters. Devonaire was their best dlineman,
Goulds.

Where are all those transfers this year? My point exactly. They can not do what private schools do year in and year out. This dude just said Dematha has players from Virginia. lol

A few players from an area that's 30 minutes away. How far is Homestead and Goulds from overtown? They aren't the only private school in that area. Gilman and Good Counsel usually have better teams. The public schools have talent, too. They just lack the resources for quality coaching and development. They had a 6 win team beat IMG, last season.

I do agree with your premise when it comes to transfers, except in Dade. Columbus is really the only private school that's getting a few quality kids from other neighborhoods.

Look at SoCal. Except for Corona Centennial, none of their publics can compete with the private schools in the Trinity and Mission league. Poly doesn't win **** anymore. I don't think a public school has ever won the pac-5. Same thing in Jersey. Other than Tx, Ga, and parts of SFL, Private schools flat out dominate the competition.

That has been my point. It is hard for public schools to compete with them and that's a fact. Why people on here would not acknowledge that is beyond me.

Cook and Thomas are both **** good and would love boy these cats playing for the Canes!

All you saying otherwise are in F'ing denial!

I'm not from either area, dc or sofla. But to watch you sofla guys go all soft after getting beat reminds me why our current team sucks. They win these 7v7 tourneys but when the pads come on they realize they aren't that much better. Most of our kids we get form sofla do the same thing once they get here, they go somewhere else expecting to win because everyone is sofla has always told them how wonderful they are and they get their **** pushed in and fold like a cheap suit! Seriously, go back and read ya'lls comments. Oh, this Dl is dominating, D's been on the field too long, looks like they are quitting... Then go back and read some of our game threads, most take the same route! LOL

Advertisement
I'm not from either area, dc or sofla. But to watch you sofla guys go all soft after getting beat reminds me why our current team sucks. They win these 7v7 tourneys but when the pads come on they realize they aren't that much better. Most of our kids we get form sofla do the same thing once they get here, they go somewhere else expecting to win because everyone is sofla has always told them how wonderful they are and they get their **** pushed in and fold like a cheap suit! Seriously, go back and read ya'lls comments. Oh, this Dl is dominating, D's been on the field too long, looks like they are quitting... Then go back and read some of our game threads, most take the same route! LOL

Might be something to this. But again, it comes back to coaching. When good SoFla HS coaches (who are few and far between) take their teams on the road, they walk all over the comp. Same thing with a good coach at Miami. Bad coaching and these kids fold in on themselves.

Advertisement
2008 Northwestern, any of Booker T or Central teams in recent years, Flanagan, STA, Heritage, South DADE from 2013 would smash Dematha

Epitome of reaching....LMAO this guy is bringing up yesteryears teams....in 2015 the #2 just got whooped by some guys you said couldn't "bang" with them....Stop bringing up foolishness. Every post you made today is troll status

2008 Northwestern, any of Booker T or Central teams in recent years, Flanagan, STA, Heritage, South DADE from 2013 would smash Dematha

Epitome of reaching....LMAO this guy is bringing up yesteryears teams....in 2015 the #2 just got whooped by some guys you said couldn't "bang" with them....Stop bringing up foolishness. Every post you made today is troll status

Come to Dade and get your ***** *** trolled with the quickness.

lol bruh Dalvin cook played ball at bunch park in opa locka.. Two of BTW dudes was from Homestead. once again not even close to the majority. I agree that they get transfers but not on the level of private schools. Dalvin Cook was supposed to go to Central not Carol City.

Goulds.

Where are all those transfers this year? My point exactly. They can not do what private schools do year in and year out. This dude just said Dematha has players from Virginia. lol

A few players from an area that's 30 minutes away. How far is Homestead and Goulds from overtown? They aren't the only private school in that area. Gilman and Good Counsel usually have better teams. The public schools have talent, too. They just lack the resources for quality coaching and development. They had a 6 win team beat IMG, last season.

I do agree with your premise when it comes to transfers, except in Dade. Columbus is really the only private school that's getting a few quality kids from other neighborhoods.

Look at SoCal. Except for Corona Centennial, none of their publics can compete with the private schools in the Trinity and Mission league. Poly doesn't win **** anymore. I don't think a public school has ever won the pac-5. Same thing in Jersey. Other than Tx, Ga, and parts of SFL, Private schools flat out dominate the competition.

That has been my point. It is hard for public schools to compete with them and that's a fact. Why people on here would not acknowledge that is beyond me.

I would argue it's hard for Dematha to compete with Miami Central every year. Dematha doesn't have 6 straight one loss seasons like Central. Football wise Central's rep is 1000 times higher than Dematha. Even though Dematha has put out studs for years. Clearly folks in S Florida don't know about them. They do today...The U never recruits the WCAC or DC public schools then I see DC dudes like Eddie Goldman or Joe Hayden, Jelani Jenkins etc go help FSU and Florida win National Championships. There's a little south Fla Arrogance that needs to end...No area is furtile forever, you gotta go beyond home for studs too.

I don't understand the Kier Thomas hate. He's a baller. Central's D is very, very good....this was a close ball game until the 3rd quarter. THey were just on the field all day long against a ton of talent. I'm from DC Dematha hasn't had a team this good since I was in high school in the 90's when they had Brian Westbrooks and Cameron Wakes growing on trees.

Come to Dade and get your ***** *** trolled with the quickness.

Looks like I don't have to go to Dade. You "trolling azzes" all the way from your PC tough guy. Thugs aren't on Hurricane fan pages by the way

Advertisement
Goulds.

I would argue it's hard for Dematha to compete with Miami Central every year. Dematha doesn't have 6 straight one loss seasons like Central. Football wise Central's rep is 1000 times higher than Dematha. Even though Dematha has put out studs for years. Clearly folks in S Florida don't know about them. They do today...The U never recruits the WCAC or DC public schools then I see DC dudes like Eddie Goldman or Joe Hayden, Jelani Jenkins etc go help FSU and Florida win National Championships. There's a little south Fla Arrogance that needs to end...No area is furtile forever, you gotta go beyond home for studs too.

I don't understand the Kier Thomas hate. He's a baller. Central's D is very, very good....this was a close ball game until the 3rd quarter. THey were just on the field all day long against a ton of talent. I'm from DC Dematha hasn't had a team this good since I was in high school in the 90's when they had Brian Westbrooks and Cameron Wakes growing on trees.

For the most part the public schools in Miami are made up of athletes from the neighborhood. I was just told that Dematha has players from
Virginia. South Florida athletes have a certain ****iness about them that they learn from peewee. We talk a lot of **** and will continue to talk ****. We have a right to be ****y, South Florida produced the most NFL draftees the past three years. Ask people down here and we don't even respect St Thomas like that because they get people all from Broward County. But another state like yall I mean ****.

For the most part the public schools in Miami are made up of athletes from the neighborhood. I was just told that Dematha has players from
Virginia. South Florida athletes have a certain ****iness about them that they learn from peewee. We talk a lot of **** and will continue to talk ****. We have a right to be ****y, South Florida produced the most NFL draftees the past three years. Ask people down here and we don't even respect St Thomas like that because they get people all from Broward County. But another state like yall I mean ****.

You clearly don't know geography....That other state (DC not really a state Dematha has guys from there too) is only 2 miles away....This ain't Florida which is one giant state. Virginia is right across the potomac river and only 25-30 min from campus. Our Metro area overlaps 3 states - thus why it's called the DMV...EVERY school in this area has guys from all three states. Broward County is further from Miami than Virginia is from Dematha's campus dude - you too are reaching like the Troll from Little Havana

Advertisement
Getting dudes from Broward is going way further than Dematha going to Alexandria, Virginia for a kid. dematha is only 15 miles from Virgina. Last I checked Broward County is 30 miles from Miami so you really sound foolish, lmao

Name all these Broward kids Dade teams have pu$$y.

You clearly don't know geography....That other state (DC not really a state Dematha has guys from there too) is only 2 miles away....This ain't Florida which is one giant state. Virginia is right across the potomac river and only 25-30 min from campus. Our Metro area overlaps 3 states - thus why it's called the DMV...EVERY school in this area has guys from all three states. Broward County is further from Miami than Virginia is from Dematha's campus dude - you too are reaching like the Troll from Little Havana

The Dolphins best player is from Dematha. and they got Two others starting....and that's just on one NFL team. So all you South Floridians that have clearly never looked outside of S Florida know where your hometown team gets it's players from....Dematha has more NFL players than any High school in America....All this from a "Basketball school" They had 27 former players in the NFL last year

Advertisement
Back