Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

C'mon son. Central can and DOES....they have only lost 6 games (SiX GAMES!!) the last 6 years. They always get the creme de la creme in Miami. Even Dematha isn't that good the last 6 years. Granted public school leagues top to bottom cant match the catholic leagues, but Central is a public Factory just like Hoover in Alabama or Plant City in Tampa. This ain't sisters of the poor struggling inner city school. Dematha on the other hand isn't always THIS good as it goes in cycles in the DC Catholic league. We already know it's the best in Basketball, but Football is fast catching up. a Six win St Johns whooped IMG last year. So the league itself swallows all the DC area talent. I haven't seen Central cross midfield yet.

The last few years Cental has not gotten the crème de la crème in Miami lol. Are you from dade? They get what the neighborhood produced. Who was there top player from outside their area the last few years? Miami really does not have a private school that is dominant year in and year out. If they did then all those kids I named would be on the same team. That 2008 National title from Miami Northwestern all had kids from there area. Kill this notion that Central gets all the tops kids from dade, they don't they get 90% of there team from the neighborhood, unlike these private schools you talk about.

Last season, Booker t's best players were all from homestead and Goulds. Dalvin cook is from carol city. The Diaz brothers are not from the neighborhood, hinajosa lived in west kendall, Solomon went to a hs in Broward as a freshman. In 2011, central
Got caught with their qb not being from the area. There are others that I can't remember.

Told that dude to stop lying. lls Broward would be like Dematha recruiting kids from Baltimore. All great schools have talent from all over as talent wants to play with talent.

lol bruh Dalvin cook played ball at bunch park in opa locka.. Two of BTW dudes was from Homestead. once again not even close to the majority. I agree that they get transfers but not on the level of private schools. Dalvin Cook was supposed to go to Central not Carol City.

You wouldn't call those Major transfers? Making excuses for this *** whooping is just sour grapes. You can't tell me or anybody that Central doesn't poach the best and brightest in all of Greater Miami. Yeah the core is from the "hood", but so is Dematha's - (meaning PG County Md). Dematha has only a handful from VA (which is only 30 min away by the way on the other side of the beltway) and DC (which is TWO MILES down the road). THey just got that *** beat by a physically more superior team. Size negates speed. This Central team is gonna be great this year, and so is Dematha if they can get past Good Counsel

Advertisement
Dematha plays AmHeritage next week. Hope Broward can redeem us

We shall see. Dematha front seven is the real deal.

O
im from south florida

Must be from Broward then because if you knew Dade dudes you would know it's no thinking we're goons at all. Liberty City, Overtown, Carol City dudes would make any hood in the USA wet theirselves.

Lol you must not about Baltimore.. bye man

Go cheer for Maryland & grow the f..k up.....

He cheers for Al Golden, odd guy but he will be gone next season.

Now it's go cheer for Maryland and I like Al.. south florida clowns at their finest.

lmao..

Dematha plays AmHeritage next week. Hope Broward can redeem us

We shall see. Dematha front seven is the real deal.

Naw.. we got lucky.. south florida is the best at everything football. we paid off the refs. the DeMatha guys called centrals players and woke them up so they couldn't get any sleep.

C'mon son. Central can and DOES....they have only lost 6 games (SiX GAMES!!) the last 6 years. They always get the creme de la creme in Miami. Even Dematha isn't that good the last 6 years. Granted public school leagues top to bottom cant match the catholic leagues, but Central is a public Factory just like Hoover in Alabama or Plant City in Tampa. This ain't sisters of the poor struggling inner city school. Dematha on the other hand isn't always THIS good as it goes in cycles in the DC Catholic league. We already know it's the best in Basketball, but Football is fast catching up. a Six win St Johns whooped IMG last year. So the league itself swallows all the DC area talent. I haven't seen Central cross midfield yet.

The last few years Cental has not gotten the crème de la crème in Miami lol. Are you from dade? They get what the neighborhood produced. Who was there top player from outside their area the last few years? Miami really does not have a private school that is dominant year in and year out. If they did then all those kids I named would be on the same team. That 2008 National title from Miami Northwestern all had kids from there area. Kill this notion that Central gets all the tops kids from dade, they don't they get 90% of there team from the neighborhood, unlike these private schools you talk about.

Last season, Booker t's best players were all from homestead and Goulds. Dalvin cook is from carol city. The Diaz brothers are not from the neighborhood, hinajosa lived in west kendall, Solomon went to a hs in Broward as a freshman. In 2011, central
Got caught with their qb not being from the area. There are others that I can't remember.

Told that dude to stop lying. lls Broward would be like Dematha recruiting kids from Baltimore. All great schools have talent from all over as talent wants to play with talent.

lol bruh Dalvin cook played ball at bunch park in opa locka.. Two of BTW dudes was from Homestead. once again not even close to the majority. I agree that they get transfers but not on the level of private schools. Dalvin Cook was supposed to go to Central not Carol City.

Rose, hard time, Davis, Calloway were from homestead.
All starters. Devonaire was their best dlineman,
lived in goulds. They got caught in 2011, too. I got nothing against what they do, but to claim that they don't do it, is too funny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm just rubbing it in y'all faces and I love how tight y'all getting. it's beautiful.

Notice none of these **** teams from up north ever have to travel to play down here. And Yall caught Central in a down *** year bro. Play this game from 2012-2014 and Central would boatrace yall garbage ***.

Now you tell us. Right before kickoff you were telling us Central was going to kill that basketball school...

You wouldn't call those Major transfers? Making excuses for this *** whooping is just sour grapes. You can't tell me or anybody that Central doesn't poach the best and brightest in all of Greater Miami. Yeah the core is from the "hood", but so is Dematha's - (meaning PG County Md). Dematha has only a handful from VA (which is only 30 min away by the way on the other side of the beltway) and DC (which is TWO MILES down the road). THey just got that *** beat by a physically more superior team. Size negates speed. This Central team is gonna be great this year, and so is Dematha if they can get past Good Counsel

**** lol I didn't know Dematha has players from Virginia lol... I am not taking anything away from Deamatha they are a great team. My point was central can not compete year in and year out like private schools can. They had a great run because of what they neighborhoods produced. CENTRAL DOES NOT POACH THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST IN ALL OF GRATER MIAMI THAT IS NOT TRUE. St Thomas in Broward does and look at the results, they compete year in and year out. But yall to to Virginia lol. GTFOH

Goulds.

Where are all those transfers this year? My point exactly. They can not do what private schools do year in and year out. This dude just said Dematha has players from Virginia. lol

Advertisement
Great day for DC area football. Stomped a Mudhole in Miami's best. What's even scarry is y'all didn't even get to see how good the Db's are. One corner is headed to Arizona St and the other is headed to Maryland. Shut down that big wideout from Central all game, but then again their qb had no time to pass. Dematha's D Line would hold the Maryland Terps under 100 yards. Never understood why Terps cant keep DC talent here....But then again we play in a stadium that Texas High Schools would consider too **** small

I wonder is good counsel is another private school?

Virgina is only 25-30 min from Dematha. Broward County is like 45 - Central gets dudes from there all the time. Y'all don't know how close all these municipalities are

I wonder is good counsel is another private school?

Yes it is. They beat Dematha in the regular season then lost the City title game to them

Advertisement

**** lol I didn't know Dematha has players from Virginia lol... I am not taking anything away from Deamatha they are a great team. My point was central can not compete year in and year out like private schools can. They had a great run because of what they neighborhoods produced. CENTRAL DOES NOT POACH THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST IN ALL OF GRATER MIAMI THAT IS NOT TRUE. St Thomas in Broward does and look at the results, they compete year in and year out. But yall to to Virginia lol. GTFOH

We all just gave ya examples of how they poach talent and you still say they dont, dude stop making excuses for them getting beat

Great day for DC area football. Stomped a Mudhole in Miami's best. What's even scarry is y'all didn't even get to see how good the Db's are. One corner is headed to Arizona St and the other is headed to Maryland. Shut down that big wideout from Central all game, but then again their qb had no time to pass. Dematha's D Line would hold the Maryland Terps under 100 yards. Never understood why Terps cant keep DC talent here....But then again we play in a stadium that Texas High Schools would consider too **** small

Great team in Dematha.. Miami's best? that's debatable with Colombus out there.. Colombus is a private school BTW

We all just gave ya examples of how they poach talent and you still say they dont, dude stop making excuses for them getting beat

Sums it up in a nutshell. KILL THE EXCUSES!!! Even getting a guy from Carol City is ******* poaching!! Y'all weren't screaming that **** before the game. Basketball teams can't hang with Dade county remember?

Advertisement
O
im from south florida

Must be from Broward then because if you knew Dade dudes you would know it's no thinking we're goons at all. Liberty City, Overtown, Carol City dudes would make any hood in the USA wet theirselves.

Lol you must not about Baltimore.. bye man

Go cheer for Maryland & grow the f..k up.....

He cheers for Al Golden, odd guy but he will be gone next season.

One can only hope (he will be gone next year).

Now I am wondering if your are a little slow. look at my posts and how I acknowledged that they get transfers. Once again they do not get them on the level of private schools year in and year out to compete on a National Level. There is a reason all the top schools in the country every year are mostly Private Schools. Do you Deny that fact? I am not making excuses I have repeatedly said Dematha is a great team.

Sums it up in a nutshell. KILL THE EXCUSES!!! Even getting a guy from Carol City is ****ing poaching!! Y'all weren't screaming that **** before the game. Basketball teams can't hang with Dade county remember?

Well those who were screaming that are most likely shocked. I am well aware of the talent in the DC are as well as Virginia. Who came from Carol City?

Goulds.

Where are all those transfers this year? My point exactly. They can not do what private schools do year in and year out. This dude just said Dematha has players from Virginia. lol

A few players from an area that's 30 minutes away. How far is Homestead and Goulds from overtown? They aren't the only private school in that area. Gilman and Good Counsel usually have better teams. The public schools have talent, too. They just lack the resources for quality coaching and development. They had a 6 win team beat IMG, last season.

I do agree with your premise when it comes to transfers, except in Dade. Columbus is really the only private school that's getting a few quality kids from other neighborhoods.

Look at SoCal. Except for Corona Centennial, none of their publics can compete with the private schools in the Trinity and Mission league. Poly doesn't win **** anymore. I don't think a public school has ever won the pac-5. Same thing in Jersey. Other than Tx, Ga, and parts of SFL, Private schools flat out dominate the competition.

Advertisement
Back