Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

SMH you can't be serious. Central recruits, too. There are other schools in that area that always have plenty of talent such as Gilman, Good Counsel, etc...We have local private schools that do the same thing, as well as certain public schools.

Good teams are good teams. No need to make excuses for Central stinking it up.

Slice of unicorn cake to you. Don't go screaming the little sisters of the poor excuse lol. Central has a 6'7 and a 6'5 300plus lb tackles for chrissakes! But that entire Dematha front is going D1. Even I can't believe they have dominated Central like this. I am lifelong DC resident and Canes fan...The Washington Catholic league can hang with any league in the country....Florida State and Florida has no issue recruiting up here. Never understood why the U doesn't...We are nieve to think you can win by only recruiting the State of Miami. It's why we keep stinking the joint up lately. #79 is gonna make Georgia real happy in three years. Can't believe that kid is only 15, he looks like a man against Centrals O Line

The DC area is always loaded with prospects as well as Virginia too.. All I am saying is that you guys don't really believe that a public school can be dominant year in and year out like private schools can right? BTW and Central the last few years had an amazing run with top players form there area. Mark Walton, Joesph yearby, Chad Thomas, Davonte Phillips, Matthew Thomas, Dalvin cook ect: But unless those neighborhoods produce top talent like that every year, These schools just can not compete with private schools year in and year out.

C'mon son. Central can and DOES....they have only lost 6 games (SiX GAMES!!) the last 6 years. They always get the creme de la creme in Miami. Even Dematha isn't that good the last 6 years. Granted public school leagues top to bottom cant match the catholic leagues, but Central is a public Factory just like Hoover in Alabama or Plant City in Tampa. This ain't sisters of the poor struggling inner city school. Dematha on the other hand isn't always THIS good as it goes in cycles in the DC Catholic league. We already know it's the best in Basketball, but Football is fast catching up. a Six win St Johns whooped IMG last year. So the league itself swallows all the DC area talent. I haven't seen Central cross midfield yet.

The last few years Cental has not gotten the crème de la crème in Miami lol. Are you from dade? They get what the neighborhood produced. Who was there top player from outside their area the last few years? Miami really does not have a private school that is dominant year in and year out. If they did then all those kids I named would be on the same team. That 2008 National title from Miami Northwestern all had kids from there area. Kill this notion that Central gets all the tops kids from dade, they don't they get 90% of there team from the neighborhood, unlike these private schools you talk about.

You want to stop lying . One of them thunders bolts gonna strike you, lmao....Central recuits like ****....THere isn't a neighborhood in america cranking out annual #1 teams....Wow 37-0....Central ain't even ready for HD Woodson in the DC public league.

Advertisement
SMH you can't be serious. Central recruits, too. There are other schools in that area that always have plenty of talent such as Gilman, Good Counsel, etc...We have local private schools that do the same thing, as well as certain public schools.

Slice of unicorn cake to you. Don't go screaming the little sisters of the poor excuse lol. Central has a 6'7 and a 6'5 300plus lb tackles for chrissakes! But that entire Dematha front is going D1. Even I can't believe they have dominated Central like this. I am lifelong DC resident and Canes fan...The Washington Catholic league can hang with any league in the country....Florida State and Florida has no issue recruiting up here. Never understood why the U doesn't...We are nieve to think you can win by only recruiting the State of Miami. It's why we keep stinking the joint up lately. #79 is gonna make Georgia real happy in three years. Can't believe that kid is only 15, he looks like a man against Centrals O Line

The DC area is always loaded with prospects as well as Virginia too.. All I am saying is that you guys don't really believe that a public school can be dominant year in and year out like private schools can right? BTW and Central the last few years had an amazing run with top players form there area. Mark Walton, Joesph yearby, Chad Thomas, Davonte Phillips, Matthew Thomas, Dalvin cook ect: But unless those neighborhoods produce top talent like that every year, These schools just can not compete with private schools year in and year out.

C'mon son. Central can and DOES....they have only lost 6 games (SiX GAMES!!) the last 6 years. They always get the creme de la creme in Miami. Even Dematha isn't that good the last 6 years. Granted public school leagues top to bottom cant match the catholic leagues, but Central is a public Factory just like Hoover in Alabama or Plant City in Tampa. This ain't sisters of the poor struggling inner city school. Dematha on the other hand isn't always THIS good as it goes in cycles in the DC Catholic league. We already know it's the best in Basketball, but Football is fast catching up. a Six win St Johns whooped IMG last year. So the league itself swallows all the DC area talent. I haven't seen Central cross midfield yet.

The last few years Cental has not gotten the crème de la crème in Miami lol. Are you from dade? They get what the neighborhood produced. Who was there top player from outside their area the last few years? Miami really does not have a private school that is dominant year in and year out. If they did then all those kids I named would be on the same team. That 2008 National title from Miami Northwestern all had kids from there area. Kill this notion that Central gets all the tops kids from dade, they don't they get 90% of there team from the neighborhood, unlike these private schools you talk about.

EXCUSES, central gets their transfers, explain to me how a STA team with studs all over it lose to a 6 win down year don bosco last year?

Yeah come to South Florida and call somebody you *****-made ****.

Cornball I'm from Baltimore.. YOu south florida skirts don't put no fear in my heart.. PUnk.. Ran your mouth now you mad.. Juan you soft.. come to baltimore and act like we won't send you home in a bodybag.

I'll come to florida and kick over your buildings like Snoops did to NY.

Two e-thugs fighting each other :sanford:

I'm not a e-thug clown..
I'm just telling your fellow soft shouldered guy that he ran his mouth like most south florida dudes do. Then instead of manning up and saying y'all where the better team.. He kept whining like a cold skirt.

But I'm down.. I'm about to leave this game and enjoy some of the sites and sounds of dc. Get me some good eating!! You keep being a d rider King and Juan just eat your crow and stop being a skirt.

The End

:yaoface: This little wigger has lost his mind

slayer =soft

Advertisement
Before game: We gonna show you how south Florida does it.
After *** kicking: It's not fair that we have to play these schools that recruit and that we have to travel to them. Lulz

It is fair.. I mean they scheduled the game. Dematha is one **** of a team. And the reason teams don't come to dade to play is because dade schools don't even have a stadium on their school campus.

I'm
Cornball I'm from Baltimore.. YOu south florida skirts don't put no fear in my heart.. PUnk.. Ran your mouth now you mad.. Juan you soft.. come to baltimore and act like we won't send you home in a bodybag.

I'll come to florida and kick over your buildings like Snoops did to NY.

dont trip homie thats how dade county ppl are they think they super goons

Oh look another fake tough guy. Come down here and talk that **** and you can get it too.

im from south florida

Must be from Broward then because if you knew Dade dudes you would know it's no thinking we're goons at all. Liberty City, Overtown, Carol City dudes would make any hood in the USA wet theirselves.

what does that have to do with football?

Before game: We gonna show you how south Florida does it.
After *** kicking: It's not fair that we have to play these schools that recruit and that we have to travel to them. Lulz

It is fair.. I mean they scheduled the game. Dematha is one **** of a team. And the reason teams don't come to dade to play is because dade schools don't even have a stadium on their school campus.

teams have come here and whooped our teams so this notion isn't tangible

Advertisement
There's schools in Detroit & St louis that'll do the same thing DeMatha is doing to central to a lot of schools in S Florida. DC/Baltimore doesn't get the credit they deserve but it's elite talent all over the country.

Like to see DeMatha play STA.

I know cause this Matchup sucks should've swapped Booker T for DeMatha and let central and Booker get their Matchup over with cause they both look to have a down season

Off topic but Darnell Salomon is T-R-A-S -H

**** Juan this is embarrassing. If BTW is down this year and Central is down where are the players in Dade?

Advertisement

Last season, Booker t's best players were all from homestead and Goulds. Dalvin cook is from carol city. The Diaz brothers are not from the neighborhood, hinajosa lived in west kendall, Solomon went to a hs in Broward as a freshman. In 2011, central
Got caught with their qb not being from the area. There are others that I can't remember.

That kid from Dematha throw up the U after returning that blocked kick?
Yep...and then followed it with a throat slash/no-no type of hand motion. Pretty sure that wasn't a positive thing for us.

Tino Ellis is a 4* Maryland commit.

These Central kids seem mentally and emotionally fragile. I know that they're young, but their body language is telling. They look like they've checked out already.

Advertisement
There's schools in Detroit & St louis that'll do the same thing DeMatha is doing to central to a lot of schools in S Florida. DC/Baltimore doesn't get the credit they deserve but it's elite talent all over the country.

Like to see DeMatha play STA.

I know cause this Matchup sucks should've swapped Booker T for DeMatha and let central and Booker get their Matchup over with cause they both look to have a down season

Off topic but Darnell Salomon is T-R-A-S -H

STA would give dematha a game but id give a nod to dematha, STAs o-line this year is a little suspect and Dematha has a monster D-line

Advertisement
Back