Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

Advertisement
Its tough playing these private schools when its basically the whole state of Maryland vs a neighborhood in Miami. I don't care what anybody says, playing a private school that recruits state wide like "Don Bosco Prep", it is hard to compete.

SMH you can't be serious. Central recruits, too. There are other schools in that area that always have plenty of talent such as Gilman, Good Counsel, etc...We have local private schools that do the same thing, as well as certain public schools.

Good teams are good teams. No need to make excuses for Central stinking it up.

Slice of unicorn cake to you. Don't go screaming the little sisters of the poor excuse lol. Central has a 6'7 and a 6'5 300plus lb tackles for chrissakes! But that entire Dematha front is going D1. Even I can't believe they have dominated Central like this. I am lifelong DC resident and Canes fan...The Washington Catholic league can hang with any league in the country....Florida State and Florida has no issue recruiting up here. Never understood why the U doesn't...We are nieve to think you can win by only recruiting the State of Miami. It's why we keep stinking the joint up lately. #79 is gonna make Georgia real happy in three years. Can't believe that kid is only 15, he looks like a man against Centrals O Line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its tough playing these private schools when its basically the whole state of Maryland vs a neighborhood in Miami. I don't care what anybody says, playing a private school that recruits state wide like "Don Bosco Prep", it is hard to compete.

SMH you can't be serious. Central recruits, too. There are other schools in that area that always have plenty of talent such as Gilman, Good Counsel, etc...We have local private schools that do the same thing, as well as certain public schools.

Slice of unicorn cake to you. Don't go screaming the little sisters of the poor excuse lol. Central has a 6'7 and a 6'5 300plus lb tackles for chrissakes! But that entire Dematha front is going D1. Even I can't believe they have dominated Central like this. I am lifelong DC resident and Canes fan...The Washington Catholic league can hang with any league in the country....Florida State and Florida has no issue recruiting up here. Never understood why the U doesn't...We are nieve to think you can win by only recruiting the State of Miami. It's why we keep stinking the joint up lately. #79 is gonna make Georgia real happy in three years. Can't believe that kid is only 15, he looks like a man against Centrals O Line

I think you meant to quote just the OP.

Yeah, we do recruit that area, we just don't close on any big names. Those other colleges do. FSUs Marlyand kids are usually 5-star players.

Advertisement
Thomas crying on the sidelines... What? I thought there was NO crying in football... Humm

The DC area is always loaded with prospects as well as Virginia too.. All I am saying is that you guys don't really believe that a public school can be dominant year in and year out like private schools can right? BTW and Central the last few years had an amazing run with top players form there area. Mark Walton, Joesph yearby, Chad Thomas, Davonte Phillips, Matthew Thomas, Dalvin cook ect: But unless those neighborhoods produce top talent like that every year, These schools just can not compete with private schools year in and year out.

Central doesn't have any difference makers or play makers on offense. Add to that, their line has been thoroughly dominated from the time the buses hit the parking lot. No excuses for Central, they've been outplayed in every aspect of the game. I'm sure that they'll improve throughout the year, they certainly won't play another team with as much size, depth and overall talent. They'll be heard from again.

Advertisement
Bout time folks recognize the Washington Catholic League is no joke! I haven't seen a HS D line this good in a few years in this area on that Dematha front. FYI Dematha ain't a shoe in the WCAC. Good Counsel is just as good

whining south florida dudes.. DeMatha recruits just like Central does.. lol just like a typical soft shouldered south florida dude. cry me a river.

Yeah come to South Florida and call somebody you *****-made ****.

Cornball I'm from Baltimore.. YOu south florida skirts don't put no fear in my heart.. PUnk.. Ran your mouth now you mad.. Juan you soft.. come to baltimore and act like we won't send you home in a bodybag.

I'll come to florida and kick over your buildings like Snoops did to NY.

whining south florida dudes.. DeMatha recruits just like Central does.. lol just like a typical soft shouldered south florida dude. cry me a river.

Yeah come to South Florida and call somebody you *****-made ****.

Cornball I'm from Baltimore.. YOu south florida skirts don't put no fear in my heart.. PUnk.. Ran your mouth now you mad.. Juan you soft.. come to baltimore and act like we won't send you home in a bodybag.

I'll come to florida and kick over your buildings like Snoops did to NY.

Two e-thugs fighting each other :sanford:

Advertisement
Back