Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

Advertisement
We have not one commit from the second ranked hs, right in our backyard.

Thanks comma al.

Donaldson and Steed are committed here.

Shocked we haven't offered Thomas though. I still think Cook might end up here (not impressing me much in this game anyway). I'm not very high on Mitchell so him being a gator doesn't bother me. Then Soloman.. I think he is way over rated but I would still like to have him as a player. But his off field issues are enough for me to understand us passing on him.

Advertisement
Dematha is too much for Central....Even with the heart and sole out.....Like Central's D (#1 is stud and FSU is lucky to get him), But If I'm the Canes, I'm looking at Dematha's Sophmore DT.....And for all y'all saying a DC area team can't hang with a Florida squad - WHat you gotta say now? You clearly don't know high school sports. The F'n Dolphins have THREE Dematha alums right now!!

Advertisement
Central has no offense. Their defense is stout but will wear out soon. Dematha caught them at the right time. Solomon doesn't look impressive at all btw.

Good football programs are good football programs. DC/Baltimore area has always produced quality talent. Last year, a 6 win St Johns (DC.) team gave IMG their only loss in a blow out. Dematha compiles local talent each year, just like Central. Dematha's issue has been not being able to play well against quality OOS programs.

Recruit that DT for what? Other than AQM, what HIGH PROFILE player have we pulled from up north? The kid from that's from our hometown (which is the only thing to our advantage)- Kier Thomas- he should have an offer.

Its tough playing these private schools when its basically the whole state of Maryland vs a neighborhood in Miami. I don't care what anybody says, playing a private school that recruits state wide like "Don Bosco Prep", it is hard to compete.

Advertisement
Its tough playing these private schools when its basically the whole state of Maryland vs a neighborhood in Miami. I don't care what anybody says, playing a private school that recruits state wide like "Don Bosco Prep", it is hard to compete.

SMH you can't be serious. Central recruits, too. There are other schools in that area that always have plenty of talent such as Gilman, Good Counsel, etc...We have local private schools that do the same thing, as well as certain public schools.

Good teams are good teams. No need to make excuses for Central stinking it up.

Dematha is no Bosco Prep, they aren't going to Ohio for kids. but they do recruit the entire DC Metro area (I hate that DMV term, lol). Central is no "Neighborhood school"....Please they recruit the whole greater Miami too.....I know half those kids aren't from the Central school district. Central is a Great program, and so is Dematha is my only point. it's a reason these two schools are constantly cranking out top 300 recruits and NFL players. This area is more know for hoops, but DC is entirely underrated as laboratory for football. Like somebody pointed out a mediocre St John's team from DC gave IMG and L last year

Advertisement
No. 35 is getting cooked! I know that he projects to S, but he doesn't look good at all outside of his height. Kenny Ingram 2.0 maybe.

keir thomas will not half that crap in college. I'm here he might be 6.0 245.. soaking wet.. will he gain 45lbs without losing his explosion is key.

j.cook is getting eaten alive.. I do not want. He's not a corner.. Maybe a safety looks frail, and tackles high.. haven't seen a form breakdown tackle from him yet.

I like #44 for central not sure who he is.

DeMatha is bigger than Central. They are also running the ball up the middle..

whining south florida dudes.. DeMatha recruits just like Central does.. lol just like a typical soft shouldered south florida dude. cry me a river.

Central does recruit.. but still not to the level of these private schools I'm sorry. 90% of Centrals players are from the surrounding area. Imagine a Saint Thomas in dade? They recruit players but not top players in dade year in and year out like these private schools do.

Advertisement
Back