DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends on what you like. I used to live out in Easley and hated it. Too country

I worked/lived in Greenville for almost a year. Beautiful downtown, I hit the restaurants and walked around many times. But...you don't see as many...people of color...as you do in any city in Florida. That's just real talk.

Went out to Easley multiple times to hit The Smokin' Pig, but that was the only reason I drove out there.

Advertisement
Boggy Creek Road area in Kissimmee to Kirkman Road area in Orlando is a helluva commute just for high school classes cough cough. An yes I agree DP academically is a better school.

Go Canes
**** F-ing Yes DP is a better school...No comparison whatsoever...and since when is ANYTHING in Kissimmee considered Orlando??...Its a different county as well...

Four-star linebacker DeMario Tolan of Orlando (Fla.) Dr. Phillips wrapped up a three-day visit to Clemson on Thursday afternoon.

Tolan (6-2, 205) made the first-time Clemson visit with his family. He was offered on Tuesday, his first day on campus. He worked out at the Dabo Swinney Camp on Wednesday.

Clemson247 interviewed Tolan after he departed campus.

“The greatest part of my visit when I was with coach Brent Venables and coach Dabo Swinney and had a great conversation with them in (Swinney’s) office with my family,” Tolan said. “Loved talking with them and spending time with them.

“The football facilities were amazing and apartments were very nice.”

Tolan tells Clemson247 he intends to make a commitment decision after his upcoming officials to Tennessee (this weekend), Auburn, LSU, and Miami in June. He plans to be committed prior to the start of his senior season this fall.

Clemson set the bar.

“Clemson is going to be the one to beat, most definitely,” Tolan said.

Advertisement
I worked/lived in Greenville for almost a year. Beautiful downtown, I hit the restaurants and walked around many times. But...you don't see as many...people of color...as you do in any city in Florida. That's just real talk.

Went out to Easley multiple times to hit The Smokin' Pig, but that was the only reason I drove out there.
yea you have to be in the westside or southside or eastside going downtown. its mostly just rich people in downtown. there has been a huge amount of Hispanics moving in recently.

**** F-ing Yes DP is a better school...No comparison whatsoever...and since when is ANYTHING in Kissimmee considered Orlando??...Its a different county as well...

In all fairness, Toho High School is JUUUUUUST south of the Orange-Osceola county line. It's an easy shot up the Turnpike to get to DPHS.

I used to work at a corporate HQ building that was 100 yards south of the Orange County line. Used to go to "Orlando" restaurants all the time. I'm no fan of Kissimmee either, and US 192 is one of my most hated places in Central Florida, but every last tourist considers Kissimmee to be a part of Orlando, so I'm not going to tell them otherwise.

Ain't nobody telling their relatives that they went to Kissimmee on vacation...

Advertisement
In all fairness, Toho High School is JUUUUUUST south of the Orange-Osceola county line. It's an easy shot up the Turnpike to get to DPHS.

I used to work at a corporate HQ building that was 100 yards south of the Orange County line. Used to go to "Orlando" restaurants all the time. I'm no fan of Kissimmee either, and US 192 is one of my most hated places in Central Florida, but every last tourist considers Kissimmee to be a part of Orlando, so I'm not going to tell them otherwise.

Ain't nobody telling their relatives that they went to Kissimmee on vacation...
Of course "Tourists" consider Kissimmee to be part of Orlando....Unfortunately their asses are wrong....Kissimmee is a Dump...

Of course "Tourists" consider Kissimmee to be part of Orlando....Unfortunately their asses are wrong....Kissimmee is a Dump...

Fair points.

1622746040063.png

Also, I grew up in Altamonte Springs (Seminole County), but when we first moved there, this area's mailing address was Orlando, 32810. And, to further prove that maps are unreliable, there is no city of "Forest City". It's like "Coconut Grove".

1622746819765.png

Maybe Tolan realizes their isn’t much outside of Clemson especially in June when the students aren’t around. Like he would have to drive to another town 20 plus miles away just to go to a mall. I live close by I used to see Clemson football players there, and think man y’all have to drive all the way here just to go to a mall?

I know it worked against Clemson for Justin Flowe.

I knew some players back in the day, they would go to ATL on the weekends.

yeah 2 hour drive to Atlanta.
Its easy to get to the mall and atlanta in your clemson funded trackhawk or chevy camaro.. (see their track athletes snitching on their football players car purchases)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, I grew up in Altamonte Springs (Seminole County), but when we first moved there, this area's mailing address was Orlando, 32810. And, to further prove that maps are unreliable, there is no city of "Forest City". It's like "Coconut Grove".

View attachment 147339
I was on Home Depot’s website looking for something and it said Forest City. I did not know where in the world it was and how it popped up as a store near me until I looked it up and saw it was Altamonte.

I could not agree more.

Heading to Wilmington shows? Hearing A'ville run in early August....
No Wilmington for me... have phish and my morning jacket here in Atlanta and HOPING to make it to NO for the fall jazzfest. Asheville would be VERY tempting though. We were at Lake Toxaway last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back