DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a disconnect between the fan base and the coaching staff and we don’t know where the problem is because nobody here really knows what they have planned.
It seems like the staff is treating this recruiting cycle like we just made the playoffs last year and we were a few ticks of the clock away from going to the final game.
The problem is that the players that we are going after are being chased heavily by teams that have not only won but also have some huge booster bases and are notorious for their alternate means of obtaining players.
So if we lose out on Tolan and Wes can we flip Graham back from FSU? And if not then who else are we gonna replace them with. If Jackson decides he loves cactus more than palm trees who else is that fast at he position?
Every **** year we act like whoever is on staff has some plan that nobody is aware about. All these **** bat signals and teeets that amount to jack.
There are plenty of players left that are talented enough that we won’t care that Spells, or Graham didn’t sign with us.
Unfortunately losing Zane is gonna hurt a lot imo cause I think that dude is 1st rounder.
Bro you said ***** instead of tweets.

Advertisement
**** I wish I was as cool as you…as we both follow the actions of 17 year olds on a message board

Keep trying and you just might make it one day.

Also, I conspicuously don’t get worked up about recruiting, mainly because I’m not a 15-year-old girl.

Keep trying and you just might make it one day.

Also, I conspicuously don’t get worked up about recruiting, mainly because I’m not a 15-year-old girl.
You’ve been around a long time. But if you actually meant this ****, you wouldn’t be on a recruiting board with the craziest 1% of the fans for this program we love. The “I’m The Adult In The Room” message board fan is one of the worst characters. I think we will just have to disagree on this one and you can puff your chest about how awesome you are being the old wise sage on the fanatic website 😆

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back