DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better figure it out with there lb evals his szn..they need some guys who can play...essentially recruiting OVER what they have been bringing in.

Tolan i dont believe will be coming honestly....and i dont see the Gulliver kid as an LB at all...**** Gulliver doesnt even use him there...he plays like a striker type position (which i wouldnt mind him at)

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on, man, DP is just as GOOD of a HS as Toho is a crap HS. I don't think this has anything to do with DP shopping players around. Kid has a 3.4 GPA, he is way better off at DP.

Tolan was gonna get top offers even if he stayed in bum-fvck Kissimmee. Now, if he had transferred two years ago, I'd be more in agreement with your analysis.
Boggy Creek Road area in Kissimmee to Kirkman Road area in Orlando is a helluva commute just for high school classes cough cough. An yes I agree DP academically is a better school.

Go Canes

Boggy Creek Road area in Kissimmee to Kirkman Road area in Orlando is a helluva commute just for high school classes cough cough. An yes I agree DP academically is a better school.

Go Canes
Much better football program and maybe there is something that doesn’t allow him to go to Osceola. He does train with bojack at speed plus who is a coach at dp!

The GOOD news is he’s not committed #1 and #2 our LB board is deep. Much like CB this cycle.
Bissainthe is the the MUST. One of Lathan/Devon Jackson/Tolan is the next priority. For now, that means options.

Advertisement
The GOOD news is he’s not committed #1 and #2 our LB board is deep. Much like CB this cycle.
Bissainthe is the the MUST. One of Lathan/Devon Jackson/Tolan is the next priority. For now, that means options.

Agree that we need to lock down Bissainthe and then we're in a much better position. But our board isn't deep enough. We have zero reliable depth at LB, especially MLB. The only LB I trust on the team right now is Keontra, a guy who wasn't even playing LB until the Spring, and who knows if they're going to keep him there.

Go Canes

Turnpike, baby!

We should wrap up Blissainthe

Then for either 1 or 2 more spots (likely 2)...Between strikers and conventional LB

Tolan (seems like top target with Blissainthe)
Lathan
Graham
I. Harris
H.Perkins (home run, total long shot I get it)
D.Brown (probably a long shot, don't know)
Rice
Covil (looks like more of a safety to me, like him)
Spencer
Perkins-Mcallister (S?)
J.Thomas
L.Hart (no idea if still in contact)

No idea the pecking order above other than Tolan being at or near the top. I like Mason from Monsignor Pace, doesn't seem to be any contact though. I like the net we are casting, need to get it going. No idea if any of the hallandale striker types are still on the radar either.

Advertisement
We should wrap up Blissainthe

Then for either 1 or 2 more spots (likely 2)...Between strikers and conventional LB

Tolan (seems like top target with Blissainthe)
Lathan
Graham
I. Harris
H.Perkins (home run, total long shot I get it)
D.Brown (probably a long shot, don't know)
Rice
Covil (looks like more of a safety to me, like him)
Spencer
Perkins-Mcallister (S?)
J.Thomas
L.Hart (no idea if still in contact)

No idea the pecking order above other than Tolan being at or near the top. I like Mason from Monsignor Pace, doesn't seem to be any contact though. I like the net we are casting, need to get it going. No idea if any of the hallandale striker types are still on the radar either.
Lathan i believe is a striker prospect.

Covil is a safety.

Devon Jackson looks to be moving back in play the kid from Nebraska.

Graham locally is a target

Tolan might get that Clemson treatment this weekend and be a goner he was a high target

We mght have to see some new names emerge here soon as the board plays out.

Advertisement
Maybe Tolan realizes their isn’t much outside of Clemson especially in June when the students aren’t around. Like he would have to drive to another town 20 plus miles away just to go to a mall. I live close by I used to see Clemson football players there, and think man y’all have to drive all the way here just to go to a mall?

I know it worked against Clemson for Justin Flowe.

I knew some players back in the day, they would go to ATL on the weekends.

yeah 2 hour drive to Atlanta.

Will be interesting to see where he falls on their board
They offered another LB yesterday , too. Kid that has shot up everyone's boards in the past two weeks: Jaren Kanak. Kanak worked out for Venables today at both safety and LB. Supposedly they are doing the same with Tolan tomorrow. Kanak has played some safety in the past so their 247 reporter is saying that they may play with the numbers for both positions, depending on their Safety board. Otherwise it could be a first come, first serve kind of thing with committments. She believes they will try to work it out to take two if necessary

I bet they push for him to shut it down after he works out, if not they might move on from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back