DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson is LB Bust U. Their own fans know they have signed numerous 5 star LB that haven’t done much.

Miami has their crack at Tolan later this month, and Ishmael was brought in to win recruiting battles. No more beta mentality around here.

Question: who r the 5 star LBs Clemson have signed? I thought majority of their LBs were/are 3 stars.

Advertisement
Maybe Tolan realizes their isn’t much outside of Clemson especially in June when the students aren’t around. Like he would have to drive to another town 20 plus miles away just to go to a mall. I live close by I used to see Clemson football players there, and think man y’all have to drive all the way here just to go to a mall?

I know it worked against Clemson for Justin Flowe.

I knew some players back in the day, they would go to ATL on the weekends.

yeah 2 hour drive to Atlanta.
I take it that you live in Greenville or Anderson.

Advertisement
Maybe Tolan realizes their isn’t much outside of Clemson especially in June when the students aren’t around. Like he would have to drive to another town 20 plus miles away just to go to a mall. I live close by I used to see Clemson football players there, and think man y’all have to drive all the way here just to go to a mall?

I know it worked against Clemson for Justin Flowe.

I knew some players back in the day, they would go to ATL on the weekends.

yeah 2 hour drive to Atlanta.
The same Justin Flowe that signed with Oregon, where there is even less to do then at Clemson and also the coeds are much uglier than at Clemson.

Clemson has built a virtual amusement park on their campus and then through in the all those attractive football groupies in Clemson, SC an players don't need to go "the mall"( is going to the mall even a social thing anymore). Not to mention southern ladies well ***** your brains out then cook for you ( **** the smart ones will even invite her girlfriend to join in), so why would players need to leave campus.

Go Canes

The same Justin Flowe that signed with Oregon, where there is even less to do then at Clemson and also the coeds are much uglier than at Clemson.

Clemson has built a virtual amusement park on their campus and then through in the all those attractive football groupies in Clemson, SC an players don't need to go "the mall"( is going to the mall even a social thing anymore). Not to mention southern ladies well ***** your brains out then cook for you ( **** the smart ones will even invite her girlfriend to join in), so why would players need to leave campus.

Go Canes
clemson isnt southern ladies like that though lol. its the rich kids and rich out of state kids. not the southern women you're dreaming of lol

Question: who r the 5 star LBs Clemson have signed? I thought majority of their LBs were/are 3 stars.
Tony Steward
Stephone Anthony
Tre Lamar
Shaq Smith
Korie Rogers
Byron Constatin
Trenton Simpson

Now not all were 5 stars, but very highly regarded 4 stars like top 100 kids nationally.

Anthony ended up a 1st round pick, but did nothing in the NFL. He was HUGE bust.

Trenton may end up good, but majority of their success as LB has come from the 3 star variety.

Advertisement
Boggy Creek Road area in Kissimmee to Kirkman Road area in Orlando is a helluva commute just for high school classes cough cough. An yes I agree DP academically is a better school.

Go Canes
Yeah man his old high school is borderline st cloud in the rural area of kissimmee.

Go Canes
You sure about that? The population for Clemson is over 16,000 while the population for Eugene is 168,000.

Advertisement
Tony Steward
Stephone Anthony
Tre Lamar
Shaq Smith
Korie Rogers
Byron Constatin
Trenton Simpson

Now not all were 5 stars, but very highly regarded 4 stars like top 100 kids nationally.

Anthony ended up a 1st round pick, but did nothing in the NFL. He was HUGE bust.

Trenton may end up good, but majority of their success as LB has come from the 3 star variety.

I thought both Smith & Rogers transferred for various circumstances, but nevertheless, good info.

Lathan i believe is a striker prospect.

Covil is a safety.

Devon Jackson looks to be moving back in play the kid from Nebraska.

Graham locally is a target

Tolan might get that Clemson treatment this weekend and be a goner he was a high target

We mght have to see some new names emerge here soon as the board plays out.

Yes I included both strikers and LBs

And I like Covid at safety too but he has said the staff talked about playing him at striker...His most recent interview says they are talking to him about multiple positions. When I typed D.Brown, I meant D.Jackson (from Neb) my bad.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back