DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1620240438198.png

Advertisement
He comin?

This could only be a good sign right ?

Nope, Dr Phillips likes to shop their best players to the highest bidders. DP is a 8A classification regular producer of Power 5 talent.

The last recruit UM got from DP is current back up left tackle John Campbell. Tolan left Kissimmee to play on a bigger stage, he already had a UM offer before he left. So one has to hope he really did leave his old high school for the Magnet program DP offers?

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Expected at Clemson on June 3rd.

Also taking an OV to LSU on 6/18, the week before his Miami visit.

EDiT: Just reading some stuff on the LSU board. Seems like LSU is going hard after Tolan and Lathan. Lathan will be there on 6/5. Word on that board from their 247 guys is Blake Baker and Orgeron will be pushing for commitments from both Lathan and Tolan during their visits.

Going to be an interesting recruitment.

Last edited:
Expected at Clemson on June 3rd.

Also taking an OV to LSU on 6/18, the week before his Miami visit.

EDiT: Just reading some stuff on the LSU board. Seems like LSU is going hard after Tolan and Lathan. Lathan will be there on 6/5. Word on that board from their 247 guys is Blake Baker and Orgeron will be pushing for commitments from both Lathan and Tolan during their visits.

Going to be an interesting recruitment.
LOL Blake Baker that means 🤑🤑🤑🤑 because Blake can’t recruit worth a sh*t.

Advertisement
You have to be a certain type of guy to recruit at Miami. Baker wasn’t that. Said that from the second I heard him speak and saw the way he carried himself. I believe he can do well at a place like LSU though

Advertisement
Nope, Dr Phillips likes to shop their best players to the highest bidders. DP is a 8A classification regular producer of Power 5 talent.

The last recruit UM got from DP is current back up left tackle John Campbell. Tolan left Kissimmee to play on a bigger stage, he already had a UM offer before he left. So one has to hope he really did leave his old high school for the Magnet program DP offers?

Go Canes

Come on, man, DP is just as GOOD of a HS as Toho is a crap HS. I don't think this has anything to do with DP shopping players around. Kid has a 3.4 GPA, he is way better off at DP.

Tolan was gonna get top offers even if he stayed in bum-fvck Kissimmee. Now, if he had transferred two years ago, I'd be more in agreement with your analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back