Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m obviously from out of town. Lol.

Is Kissimmee a part of Orlando?

Aristede on him?

I could see a left field commitment if dots connect and trace back to Aristede.

After his introductory interview, I’d say expect big things.

I’m obviously from out of town. Lol.

Is Kissimmee a part of Orlando?

Aristede on him?

I could see a left field commitment if dots connect and trace back to Aristede.

After his introductory interview, I’d say expect big things.
Kissimmee is just south of Orlando. It’s opposite In direction but it’s the Broward to Orlando’s Miami.

Despite all of the top offers, Tolan is not quite ready to narrow down his list. And he is in no rush to make a decision. But he does expect to get down to a Top 8 or so by May.

Tolan has a good relationship with a lot of schools, but when asked if there were some schools who were sure to make his Top 8, he had one answer immediately: Miami.

“For sure Miami,” Tolan said. "They’ve shown me that they love me and they want me a lot. I talk with coaches [DeMarcus] Van Dyke, [Jonathan] Patke, and a lot of the coaches.”

Tolan visited Miami's campus on Saturday.

But Tolan is in no rush to make a decision. Like many prospects, Tolan has been unable to take many visits and meet coaches due to the pandemic. He can’t wait to bring his family with him to see schools.

This kid and the Central LB would give us a much much needed boost of athleticism on the 2nd level. He is my 2nd favorite LB that I have seen in the state of FL for this cycle. That is some serious twitch and pursuit ability and its refreshing to see us recruiting an LB that actually plays LB and not one who rushes every play. Shaping up to be another FSU battle from early indications.

Advertisement
I thought I saw they like him at Striker? Could be wrong. Lathan, Bissainthe and this kid would be great.

Advertisement
Jesus man everyone who is athletic is deemed a striker recruit
Yeah, we all used to joke about it, but it does seem that way. But before, it seemed like they were converting safetys to strikers. Now it seems like they want longer and more athletic LBs, like Chase Smith.

Orlando!! He may play In Kissimmee his training is Orlando! This area, outside a few outliers, FSU/uf territory. UCF trying to get more of the top end kids now. Ton of offers went out recently to those top end guys up here in last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back