DeMario Tolan 2022 LB (LSU Commit) Sr Season

This could be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

Good thing if he's interested in us due to our LB depth etc and bad thing if he's actually leaving because of not wanting to compete for PT. This stuff about committing to Orgeron and not Kelly, maybe it's just me but I'm not buying. This smells of a transfer due to PT which I've never liked.

All in all though...even though potentially risky, he's a take.
to be fair Joe Burrow transferred for PT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched a couple of LSU videos on him leaving and they say that he left bc a certain florida school dropped the NIL bag.

This has to be either UF or us and I hope it is us!

We just had some of this size/style/speed transfer. I don't think he is what we are looking for.

Advertisement
They actually think it’s UCF, the kid is from Orlando.

My bet as well. Most of these kids that come back "home" after an SEC stint or a major P5 stint because of PT issues, are almost always in search of guaranteed minutes. The really highly ranked kids know they can start wherever they go, though.

My bet as well. Most of these kids that come back "home" after an SEC stint or a major P5 stint because of PT issues, are almost always in search of guaranteed minutes. The really highly ranked kids know they can start wherever they go, though.
LSU videos are indirectly saying his move is NIL based, this is not a playing time issue as next year he was a surefire starter for LSU.

Linked video below:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back