Delaney

Advertisement
Just like the old days. Players were scared to get injured cause they might lose their spot. This is exactly what we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This game is going to be violent. I want Delaney involved.

This.

This game will require our CBs to help out in the run game. Delaney is best suited for the physicality.

Absolutely! I'd like to see Carter in there a little more. I want Norte Dame to lose and finish the year saying, "I'm still sore from the Miami game."

I have a feelin we are going to see Carter playing in the box a lot with Johnson playing single high or Redwine.

Delaney is very good in space at getting runners to the ground. This is a perfect game for him. He can be a big asset.

Who'd you rather have out there tackling big #33 ? Delaney or Young?

Can't believe we have good physcial corners

Young bandy Jackson have all way surpassed expectations

Although we all knew bandy was a baller

Dee Delaney and Michael Jackson are the most physical cb duo in cfb. And both are playmakers.

Advertisement
If Delaney is good to go, he should definitely play in running situations.

In passing downs put in the other ballas that been shutting down the pass.

This is a great problem to have and keeps everyone fresh and doing what they are best at.

The problem is he can't play man like Malik and Manny is going to play the exact same D that he did against VT, cover 1 press man. Load up the box with JJ and see if their QB can throw. If they want to run they're going to see 8 defenders. The only problem they haven't see a DL like ours.

Advertisement

He's been passed up. Good
You’re missing the point. I’m not saying start him or put him ahead of the guys balling out lately.

You can never have enough good DBs anymore

I got your point. They guys are ahead of Delaney are better. They are up for the task.

How do you know? He's been hurt.

Delaney started off not so good but picked it up big time 2nd half vs Toledo, Duke, and FSU.

Advertisement
This is Delaney's game right here. Notre Dame plays to his strengths. Big game here for him I think, will definitely help his draft stock. Happy that he is fresh and ready for this game, we need him. Overall though, what a surprise this secondary has been, straight up ballers everywhere.

He can look after the baby while MJ is doing his thing. Kidding. Halfway.

giphy.gif

I love the kid with sunglasses. Always pops up when the chain is being worn and always has his sunglasses. Fantastic.

Official Hype Man.

Anybody know who that is? ��

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

He's been passed up. Good
You’re missing the point. I’m not saying start him or put him ahead of the guys balling out lately.

You can never have enough good DBs anymore

I got your point. They guys are ahead of Delaney are better. They are up for the task.

How do you know? He's been hurt.

Delaney started off not so good but picked it up big time 2nd half vs Toledo, Duke, and FSU.

Delaney was a full go against VT. You should be happy that the other guys are better. I know I am. He is still important.

Dee Delaney needs to be on the field as much as possible if hes healthy... hits like a safety and is a playmaker in coverage as well. I don't know why some are acting as if he isnt any good??

Advertisement
Back