Delaney

Dee Delaney needs to be on the field as much as possible if hes healthy... hits like a safety and is a playmaker in coverage as well. I don't know why some are acting as if he isnt any good??

They've seen the way MJack and Young have been locking down receivers, but forgot that ND doesn't pass.

Advertisement
Dee Delaney needs to be on the field as much as possible if hes healthy... hits like a safety and is a playmaker in coverage as well. I don't know why some are acting as if he isnt any good??

We have better guys. What part of that do you not understand? He's a good reserve player at this point. More talented guys have stepped up.

We have better guys. What part of that do you not understand? He's a good reserve player at this point. More talented guys have stepped up.

Injury is the only reason Malek Young isn't the 3rd cb on the depth chart and thats not a knock on Malek... relax you don't know what you're talking about.

This game is going to be violent. I want Delaney involved.

He's been passed up. Good
You’re missing the point. I’m not saying start him or put him ahead of the guys balling out lately.

You can never have enough good DBs anymore

I got your point. They guys are ahead of Delaney are better. They are up for the task.
Gotcha. Delaney was starting to really play well too when he got hurt.

Its pretty ******* awesome to add more talent to a group that is killing it.

If Delaney is healthy he will be a HUGE asset going forward. All this talk of being passed up and all that other yammering is nonsense. We need as many good healthy DBs as possible. Maybe we can avoid having to play a true freshmans Safety on a slot WR or avoid having Bobby Knowles take the field.

Advertisement
This game is going to be violent. I want Delaney involved.

He's been passed up. Good
You’re missing the point. I’m not saying start him or put him ahead of the guys balling out lately.

You can never have enough good DBs anymore

I got your point. They guys are ahead of Delaney are better. They are up for the task.
Gotcha. Delaney was starting to really play well too when he got hurt.

Its pretty ****ing awesome to add more talent to a group that is killing it.

People have short memories. Delaney was one of first to turn it around that got the unit rolling as a whole.. unfortunately he got injured and others have stepped up. Knowing how we rotate he will get a chance.. possibly taking dean's minutes

He can look after the baby while MJ is doing his thing. Kidding. Halfway.

giphy.gif

I love the kid with sunglasses. Always pops up when the chain is being worn and always has his sunglasses. Fantastic.

Official Hype Man.

Anybody know who that is? ��

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

He's got two more years. Gives Richt time to scour the country for another sunglass guy. Essential but underappreciated, similar to a long snapper.

If Delaney is healthy he will be a HUGE asset going forward. All this talk of being passed up and all that other yammering is nonsense. We need as many good healthy DBs as possible. Maybe we can avoid having to play a true freshmans Safety on a slot WR or avoid having Bobby Knowles take the field.

Yes. Knowles should probably be asked to change position to a sunglass guy. Nothing says we can only have one on the roster. What if starter gets hurt?

Whats up with Dean 4 inch vertical? Man Richt got higher off the ground when he jumped that player. He was setup for the easy pick and fail.

Clearly mistimed his jump

clearly couldnt jump. Worst effort of a play ive ever seen other than Kacy Rodgers.

Theres a reason Dean shouldnt be on the field...that right there let me know.

Delaney, Young, Jackson,Bandy and lets go to war.

Advertisement

Injury is the only reason Malek Young isn't the 3rd cb on the depth chart and thats not a knock on Malek... relax you don't know what you're talking about.

You do not know what you are talking about. Bandy, young and Jackson are better. Delaney is serviceable. There is a reason he went to the Citadel and redshirted as a freshman. The guy came here as a fifth-year senior and played like trash out of the gate. Sure, he started to play better...never up to the hype. I am glad that Bandy, Jackson and young passed him up. Delaney will be a serviceable backup.

Two reasons why Delaney won't have a big role:

1. Dean played ahead of him against VT

2. Bandy and Jackson are playing well

3. Delaney looked like a mummy with half his leg wrapped in gauze.

Whats up with Dean 4 inch vertical? Man Richt got higher off the ground when he jumped that player. He was setup for the easy pick and fail.

Clearly mistimed his jump

clearly couldnt jump. Worst effort of a play ive ever seen other than Kacy Rodgers.

Theres a reason Dean shouldnt be on the field...that right there let me know.

Delaney, Young, Jackson,Bandy and lets go to war.

That play was about as bad as possible for a DB. He mis-timed his jump, was in bad position to catch it anyway, and only got up a couple inches with that hop. Once he realized he was out of position he should have gone all in with one hand to break it up. Unless he never knew he was out of position to catch the ball......

You do not know what you are talking about. Bandy, young and Jackson are better. Delaney is serviceable. There is a reason he went to the Citadel and redshirted as a freshman. The guy came here as a fifth-year senior and played like trash out of the gate. Sure, he started to play better...never up to the hype. I am glad that Bandy, Jackson and young passed him up. Delaney will be a serviceable backup.

Dee Delaney is the 2nd best cb on this team... go cry.

Advertisement

Laughable. Can't believe you clowns are ****ed that Young, Jackson and Bandy are better than Delaney. Get over it. Delaney is where he is supposed to be. The bench. Guys have stepped up! You should be happy about that. Delaney is still serviceable, but that is it. Barring injury, Delaney should not start for Miami ever again. Don't know why that hurts your feelings.

Laughable. Can't believe you clowns are ****ed that Young, Jackson and Bandy are better than Delaney. Get over it. Delaney is where he is supposed to be. The bench. Guys have stepped up! You should be happy about that. Delaney is still serviceable, but that is it. Barring injury, Delaney should not start for Miami ever again. Don't know why that hurts your feelings.

:crying-2:

Whether or not Delaney starts is irrelevant. He will get lots of snaps on Saturday because (a) we rotate a lot and (b) he is good against the run.

Advertisement
Dee Delaney was 'D-minus' the first two games, but from Duke on I thought he was solid. He was really coming and it's a shame he got banged up in the Fsu game

Advertisement
Back