CFB Deion Sanders [A thread for Deion Sanders lovers across all CIS]

Advertisement
Hunter has only played in one game and Coleman has like 15 catches in an offense that is basically built around showcasing Sanders son as a qb.
I wonder how many times he and his team have been on National TV. Like I said I hope the $ was worth it because no-one has heard from him since and it will stay that way until he(if) goes to the NFL.

HBCU programs need to improve recruiting and develop more players for the NFL. They also need to schedule up more. Be competitive, even win a few upsets. When was the last time a HBCU team beat a P5 team? Or a G5 team?

Was it North Carolina A&T beating East Carolina in 2018?

That will expose their HCs and assistants to G5 and P5 opportunities.

Deion has already talked about "scheduling up." It's not worth getting your team beat up physically and mentally for s couple of pennies.

I wonder how many times he and his team have been on National TV. Like I said I hope the $ was worth it because no-one has heard from him since and it will stay that way until he(if) goes to the NFL.

He's dealing with an ankle injury. He wanted to come back this past weekend but was advised to sit out. And there's plenty of guys that are in the NFL whose College teams didn't play on National TV, see Josh Allen. If you're a balla the NFL's gonna find you.

Advertisement
Some have suggested the Deion of yesteryear was selfish, cared little about academics and required BB's intervention to remain eligible. Also skilled at ripping off agents who sought to represent him in advance of the NFL. Not saying he's a bad guy. Just saying the Deion of today would have found the younger Deion a handful.
People on the outside surely think so...but his teammates have said otherwise when they actually play and practice with him.

He's been in college for 6 games. How many true freshman are household names? I'll wait on your list.

Deion gonna weld the coffin shut on HBCUs ever getting a top recruit when he bounces for a Power 5 job like he admitted to on 60 minutes. Doing the exact opposite of what he's been telling these kids they don't have to do to succeed. Leave for more money, resources, and competition at Power 5 level.
Yea cause the coffin was REALLY wide open for top recruits going to HBCUs, before Deion, right? I mean I remember before him, their was a lot of big time recruits running to HBCUs in droves..… oh wait. 🙄

Advertisement
He's been in college for 6 games. How many true freshman are household names? I'll wait on your list.
Haha he will be in 20 more and still not be on TV. Oh and I'll be right back with my list. Wait right here.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK enlighten me on when they were last on ESPN.
Screenshot_20221018_112617.jpg

Advertisement
Back