CFB Deion Sanders [A thread for Deion Sanders lovers across all CIS]

Advertisement
Advertisement
In early...

Coach Prime would KILL IT at Hecht.

Lane as his OC. Saban as DC.

BoT already moving chess pieces...my sauce is SOLID.
CIS would explode if Prime became Cane HC Prime.

1666033146257.gif

Advertisement
Deion is one of the good guys. I used to hate on him but you can tell he's genuine about creating better men and better players.

It's truly difficult to agree with or root for a Nole - i mean that dislike for all things Noles goes to the core.

That said, Deion said what many want to say but feel they can't. He spoke the truth.

Now dI’d Prime always put his everything into practice, games, etc? How about now as a coach? Does he walk everything he talks? I can't answer most of that. I’m sure others on here can answer that better than I. His tackling would be something any one of those kids could point to and say Coach, you didn't give it your all there. You didn't give up your body for those guys next to you. The message though it still on point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's truly difficult to agree with or root for a Nole - i mean that dislike for all things Noles goes to the core.

That said, Deion said what many want to say but feel they can't. He spoke the truth.

Now dI’d Prime always put his everything into practice, games, etc? How about now as a coach? Does he walk everything he talks? I can't answer most of that. I’m sure others on here can answer that better than I. His tackling would be something any one of those kids could point to and say Coach, you didn't give it your all there. You didn't give up your body for those guys next to you. The message though it still on point.
NFL teams didn't hire Deion to make tackles. Yall got to stop reaching.

His combine video, while others concerned about multiple combine tests.

Dione walks thru the tunnel on the field with a Afro long crazy color slacks long sleeves all pimped out walks over to the 40 runs a 4.2 all dressed out .

And leaves.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back