CFB Deion Sanders [A thread for Deion Sanders lovers across all CIS]

Bruh, c’mon man… stop it. We’re talking MODERN times. How many big time recruits have they gotten in the last 30 years (other than Travis Hunter)? Besides we talking big time recruits from high school. Not HOFs. Totally different conversation. There are a lot of HOFs from HBCUs… but most are from a time, when blacks couldn’t go to the big universities in the south.
Have you actually did the research?

Advertisement
It’s not a passionate topic for me, I’m just stating facts. Deion leaving would definitely hurt JSU. It would take some attention away from the HBCUs (Which is the best thing about him being there) But it wouldn’t really hurt other HBCUs procurement of top talent overall, because the top talent is not lining up to go there out of high school, anyways. That’s fact.
That is fact. But Deion’s whole mission was to change that narrative. Which he seemingly began to by signing a top national recruit which hadn’t been done at an HBCU…well…EVER. At least in my lifetime. Him leaving hurts the whole state of that movement, however neonatal it is, and HBCUs will go back to relative obscurity most probably.

Advertisement
Yes it is true lol

I do this **** for a living moron. I pay my bills with it.

Maaaaybe you might talk me into saying a 4 pt. favorite. No lower.

You and CWay talking about **** you don't know nothing about.... So go take your Deion slurpfest elsewhere.

Yes it is true lol

You and CWay talking about **** you don't know nothing about.... So go take your Deion slurpfest elsewhere.
Take your lil 5$ parlay 's and shove'em. I'm 100% sure you are ****** clueless as to what Cway knows or does for a living.

I talk to FSwho fans ALL the time and tell them they need to go after Deion and you guys would not believe how many of them say, “***** Deion, we’re happy with Norvell.” It’s like there’s something in the water in Trailerhassee that has convinced them that G5 Mike is a good coach. Oh well, that’s actually great news for us because I think he would crush it there so we definitely don’t want that. Let them continue to live in their bubble of delusion.

Advertisement
Take your lil 5$ parlay 's and shove'em. I'm 100% sure you are ****** clueless as to what Cway knows or does for a living.
Ain't paying bills with $5 parlays dipshyt. And why are you talking about your self in the 3rd person. That's corny.

And I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about...Unlike you who seems like more of a blabbermouth.

I gave you a price range that MTSU would be favored by over Jackson St...That's what it would be...Now some late public money cheering for Deion may drag it down a little but MTSU would be the chalk. When it comes to this topic if I tell you a rooster chews tobacco, then you better check the mfer's back pocket.

And I'm not even offering an opinion on the outcome, **** maybe Jax St. would get emem. That's not the point of this convo. I made a simple comment on a topic I know something about.

Last edited:
Yes it is true lol

If you do this for a living that’s scary!😳😳

Ain't paying bills with $5 parlays dipshyt. And why are you talking about your self in the 3rd person. That's corny.

And I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about...Unlike you who seems like more of a blabbermouth.

I gave you a price range that MTSU would be favored by over Jackson St...That's what it would be...Now some late public money cheering for Deion may drag it down a little but MTSU would be the chalk. When it comes to this topic if I tell you a rooster chews tobacco, then you better check the mfer's back pocket.

And I'm not even offering an opinion on the outcome, **** maybe Jax St. would get emem. That's not the point of this convo. I made a simple comment on a topic I know something about.
Another keyboard gangsta. Insulting a man you never seen before. The only thing that is holding your raggedy *** opinion together is the fact that MTSU beat Miami which everyone in the country knows that don’t mean 💩. JSU has a better record, better coaching staff, arguably more talent, etc.

Advertisement
Another keyboard gangsta. Insulting a man you never seen before. The only thing that is holding your raggedy *** opinion together is the fact that MTSU beat Miami which everyone in the country knows that don’t mean 💩. JSU has a better record, better coaching staff, arguably more talent, etc.
I get that you're in the middle of an internet beef, but there ain't no way you believe this.

Lol

You have heard of oddsmakers dipshyt?

Again we got a dude just talking about **** he has no clue about

He said better record...In that mighty SWAC. You're comedy.

Advertisement
Lol

You have heard of oddsmakers dipshyt?

Again we got a dude just talking about **** he has no clue about

He said better record...In that mighty SWAC. You're comedy.
Please stop with the “moron” and “dyp****” stuff and just disagree on the post points. Thanks.

Yes it is true lol

Please stop with the “moron” and “dyp****” stuff and just disagree on the post points. Thanks.

And if you're going to disagree with someone, it may be worthwhile providing a bit more of an explanation than "not true". Such a dismissive response, without explanation, may be considered rude/impolite by some, and increase the likelihood of unnecessary and over-the-top personal attacks.

And if you're going to disagree with someone, it may be worthwhile providing a bit more of an explanation than "not true". Such a dismissive response, without explanation, may be considered rude/impolite by some, and increase the likelihood of unnecessary and over-the-top personal attacks.
Will do, however “not true” is not offensive. If elaboration is needed that should be in the response or requested.

Advertisement
Back