Defensive Cordinator Wishlist

Advertisement
The problems go beyond scheme.

Why do we always come out flat and unprepared?

Why so many stupid penalties?

Why does one side of the ball fall apart when the other side seizes momentum?

Why do we seemingly always give up a big kick return after we have a big TD drive?

Manny isn't head coach material. Maybe he could be one day, but he ain't it right now.
Thank you. How can you literally come out flat @ home on SR Day on national TV against a ranked team with a chance to play in the Orange Bowl. That **** is more concerning to me over a bullshyt scheme

If Manny retains him, he will just be setting himself up to be fired next year. These are the kind of losses that get head coaches fired.
He is at the fork in the road that Golden was at. Golden decided to stay on the same road and keep Dorito. Many needs to learn from that decision Golden made and go the other way.

When is the last time we had a D. coordinator that made you feel excited about playing good teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Rumph since he was already offered the DC position twice. I doubt he turns it down a third time. Lol

I think Manny will go the Beta route and promote from within and I have an uneasy feeling that Banda will be the next DC.

Muschamp, Trob takes over ALL dbs. New Linebackers coach and a new DL coach that doesn’t teach DE’s to crash inside every play.

Thats it. Or we can just fire manny and burn his staff to the ground. That works too.
Idk I still like Lashlee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not down with any more G5 hires. Yes Enos sucked as a P5 hire, but I'll at this point I want Diaz to have the most experienced staff around him as possible to make up for what he lacks as a HC. Its his only chance. I can almost understand getting a young innovator as an OC, but Diaz still try to call the shots with a G5 DC so there is no point in hiring another Baker.

I like the sentiment, but what P5 team are we ganking for a top flight coordinator?

There is a reason everyone keeps recycling the names of G5 guys and fired head coaches with past coordinator success.

Don Brown with SFLA athletes is a match made in heaven

Don Brown is literally the Blake Baker of the Big 10. This article was from TWO YEARS AGO, and discusses how any team with comparable to talent crushes Brown's D. https://gbmwolverine.com/2018/12/29/michigan-football-peach-bowl-exposes-the-overrated-don-brown/

If Brown was any good, we wouldn't be able to pull him away from Michigan. The fact that he could be available tells you all you need to know about him.

NO THANKS.

My wishlist is Manny saying hey, my defense isn’t working so let’s go elsewhere. Hires Muschamp as DC and TRob as DB coach. Instantly fixes the recruiting issue at CB and a real defensive scheme.
+1mm

Lack of depth at corner, maybe without the top defensive line talent, a catastrophe at LB, and disastrous at safety. I don’t see how any good coordinator would come here under those circumstances unless he can work the transfer portal. And to top it off Manny leash is getting tighter and tighter

An experienced guy that commands respect, game plans, and teaches the fundamentals well would make our defense look like a completely different group.

The right hire would create a performance jump on par with going from No D to Manny.

Advertisement
Back