Defense!!

Lulz, OCC you kill me sometimes mate. I’m sure good ‘ol Coach Macho has a kind heart and truly wants the best for the team. He just has a funny way of showing it at times. If I was a kid I’d think twice playing under his leadership.

Advertisement
You seem like a sunshine pumper that doesn't think anyone can understand complete **** when they view it.

Nope flat out said we need to be better...

Everything i said was true...You seem like a dork who doesn't understand anything they view.

I gotta be honest...
I'm tired of us constantly promoting this stupid fvckin' stat while simultaneously getting our **** pushed in for 300 yards rushing.

We blitz and run a lot of D-Line movement. That's gonna lead to high TFL's. It also often leads to us getting gashed.

Here's a stat I want them to promote...

WTF have we done against offenses that AREN'T ranked outside the top-50? Tweet that stat.
So Coach, how many times did we give up 300 rushing yds last season..or 200, and against who?

Y'all MF'ers must work in an excuse factory.

How many times have we allowed mediocre QB's to carve us up? We allowed a power running team (Wisconsin) to beat us THROWING THE BALL. 😆
Then we play the same exact team the following season and they carve us up again.

HOW YOU GET GUTTED BY THE SAME OFFENSE TWICE IN A ROW??? We should've been able to shut that **** down completely!

I call it the cis effect
To many posters here you’re only a real fan if you think hurricanes sht don’t stink

Advertisement
I gotta be honest...
I'm tired of us constantly promoting this stupid fvckin' stat while simultaneously getting our **** pushed in for 300 yards rushing.

We blitz and run a lot of D-Line movement. That's gonna lead to high TFL's. It also often leads to us getting gashed.

Here's a stat I want them to promote...

WTF have we done against offenses that AREN'T ranked outside the top-50? Tweet that stat.

That is why we need to get more team speed. We had that same issue back in the day, by all that speed everywhere limited the damage and the result was total disruption on the other team.

No, you come in here with that ‘it’s not so bad’ angle. Nobody bought it.

Of course they did...You're the only idiot arguing without actually giving any facts. Just go away idiot.

If I tell you a rooster chews snuff...You better check his back pocket

Advertisement
Back