Defense sucked so badly...

Listen man, our defense is fun and can play nasty af...but they are undisciplined af out there. Louisville isn't filled with a bunch of future NFL players, but they go out there and do what their coaches tell them the **** to do. They've got a trust in what they are doing and its why they won the game. They knew we couldn't coach and remain disciplined over 60 minutes. Even the coach called his shot pre-game...said he wanted to get up early and keep up the pressure. Man knew we'd break. He was right.

Advertisement
Both our safeties are at best average or below. Williams and Kam are liabilties. Missed assigments, blown tackles, and poor performnce is their specialty.

People can harp on Mario blah blah or Dawson, but the defense and throw in refs cost us this game as much as anyone. Take that TD off before half for Louisville, and Miami kicks game tying FG late.

Defense was horrendous though. Just terrible. Worst game all season. 3 TFL and no sacks. Too many injuries on that side. Lichtenstein, Gore. Chantz having to play waay too much. No pressure. Bad tackling.
People won’t be hard on Guidry because the Defense has carried their water all year, while having to carry Mario / Dawsons water too. That’s with him losing both starting edge guys , the best cb and LT today. The offense has remained healthy minus some db’s getting nicked. The defense has played an unreal amount of snaps the last six weeks. They’re running on fumes.

Advertisement
Not a big fan of the 3-3-5. I can see using it here and there/certain situations. No pressure on the QB at all today

We need more ready to play Dline via the portal this offseason…

Agreed though… 31 points beats GT, NCST, FSU, and this game….

Advertisement
Defense sucked.

Offense/game management could have done more to play "complimentary football" and didn't

Advertisement
you play flagg and couch alot, you deserve to lose.

Our safeties have been exposed for the players they are.

Crossing routes killed the defense and they just kept running crossing routes. I haven't see a team run so many crossing routes before today and a team not know how to stop it

Guidry got completely schooled.

Our lack of depth showed. Losing Taylor left a huge hole in the middle. Our tackling had gotten so much better this year but was dog 💩 today.

Our pass rush is awful without blitzing. Our LBs couldnt cover a TE to save their life.

Just an all out terrible game for the D today.
We've been hoping nobody gets injured all season.

Advertisement
The td before the half for them was a given since we go into our shell with 2-3 minutes left with 3 timeouts and we end up punting it right back to them, gave the defense maybe 45 second rest. No urgency to do anything with the time and timeouts we had. That last drive before the half for them was mind blowing and I’ll give you that with the refs, time being put back on the clock a couple times, several reviews including one where the guy was short by a yard and a half and they gave him a 1st down, I think that was on that drive, but will say I’m getting more and more skeptical that these games are rigged, lol. We score a td and like 3 plays later they score, chit is crazy.

Advertisement
Back