DeeJay Dallas tweet

Advertisement
Maybe the "shock the world" language is just hyperbole/enthusiasm. All I'm taking from his tweet is that there will be a commit at some point this weekend and later this month.
Hyperbole from a high school football recruit? Shirley you jest.

Maybe the "shock the world" language is just hyperbole/enthusiasm. All I'm taking from his tweet is that there will be a commit at some point this weekend and later this month.
Hyperbole from a high school football recruit? Shirley you jest.

giphy.gif

lol

Advertisement
I've read someone say that "for sure, the silent commit right now is Evidence Njoku". Would be a sweet addition to the family, and definitely want him in the class...but definitely not shocking the world if it IS him.

I've read someone say that "for sure, the silent commit right now is Evidence Njoku". Would be a sweet addition to the family, and definitely want him in the class...but definitely not shocking the world if it IS him.

I will take him all day everyday but in no way is that "shocking the world." who knows, maybe it was his excitement of the commits coming in that made him tweet out that part.

Advertisement
Holloman wasn't even on Petes list of recruits coming down for Paradise camp, so how do you guys have him committing already?

I will take him all day everyday but in no way is that "shocking the world." who knows, maybe it was his excitement of the commits coming in that made him tweet out that part.

Yall are not understanding what he said. He said their will be a commitment this weekend and one later this month. He didnt say which one would shock the world.

He mentioned in the podcast with pete about a silent commit and many believe the silent is njoku.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay goes hard for Miami, its impressive, I wouldn't say this 9/10 times but I would be disappointed if he decommited.

Not DJ because he won't announce until December. No way it's Holloman because that kid is going to play the recruiting game seems like a heavy UGA lean as well. Evidence I think is the one this weekend. Also, can't forget it might be a 2018 recruit. McFarland just said Alabama leads, but he keeps to himself so who knows. Bandy comes to mind for the one who maybe committing later in the month "I know not a DB" still think it's him. I really don't think Jeudy will commit until way later in the process.

It's Holloman lol

As the one committing this weekend? I doubt it, think you're just trying to live under a bridge, troll
Alright we'll revisit this thread after the weekend bud :)

Lol I don't even think he is coming this weekend

Advertisement
Back