DeeJay Dallas tweet

Advertisement
shocking would be us holding onto our commits through signing day.

DJ johnson coming to the U would be a godsend & strong evidence that we finally have the staff to get us back recruiting at a level where we belong.

Lol at getting a top recruit not be shocking yall so downers mane

Exactly. The guy has 94 offers and is one of the most highly recruited guys in the world and plays HS ball 4k miles from here. Yet it wouldn't be shocking to land him. LOL

Getting a top 30 recruit from deep in UCLA/USC territory not shocking at all lmao, bunch of downer puss puffs up in here

Advertisement
Not DJ because he won't announce until December. No way it's Holloman because that kid is going to play the recruiting game seems like a heavy UGA lean as well. Evidence I think is the one this weekend. Also, can't forget it might be a 2018 recruit. McFarland just said Alabama leads, but he keeps to himself so who knows. Bandy comes to mind for the one who maybe committing later in the month "I know not a DB" still think it's him. I really don't think Jeudy will commit until way later in the process.

Not DJ because he won't announce until December. No way it's Holloman because that kid is going to play the recruiting game seems like a heavy UGA lean as well. Evidence I think is the one this weekend. Also, can't forget it might be a 2018 recruit. McFarland just said Alabama leads, but he keeps to himself so who knows. Bandy comes to mind for the one who maybe committing later in the month "I know not a DB" still think it's him. I really don't think Jeudy will commit until way later in the process.

It's Holloman lol

A 3 star recruit, who is the brother of a current player, is about as shocking as the sun rising.

Advertisement
keep in mind dj is a cali kid from the bay area that Harbaugh wants badly as well, let alone USC/UCLA & others.

A 3 star recruit, who is the brother of a current player, is about as shocking as the sun rising.

Lol you make a valid point. But, DJ could still be building it up by saying "shock the world" cant look too much into sometimes. Hope i'm wrong though

It's Holloman lol

As the one committing this weekend? I doubt it, think you're just trying to live under a bridge, troll

Advertisement

It's Holloman lol

As the one committing this weekend? I doubt it, think you're just trying to live under a bridge, troll
Alright we'll revisit this thread after the weekend bud :)

It's Holloman lol

Alright we'll revisit this thread after the weekend bud :)

Truly hope you're right haha I would bet rep if I could to give you credit if you are right.

Maybe the "shock the world" language is just hyperbole/enthusiasm. All I'm taking from his tweet is that there will be a commit at some point this weekend and later this month.

Advertisement
Lol at getting a top recruit not be shocking yall so downers mane

Exactly. The guy has 94 offers and is one of the most highly recruited guys in the world and plays HS ball 4k miles from here. Yet it wouldn't be shocking to land him. LOL

Getting a top 30 recruit from deep in UCLA/USC territory not shocking at all lmao, bunch of downer puss puffs up in here

How is that shocking when most expect him to end up here? Shocking is somebody committing who nobody thought would.

Commit from Jeudy, McFarland, or Leatherwood or flip of that FSU 2018 wr commit or Cook=shocking

Advertisement
Back