DeeJay Dallas ‏@Deejaydallas5 18m18 minutes ago

🚨🙌🏾Commit alert🙌🏾 🚨
Time frames⏰
🙌🏾This weekend & later this month 🙌🏾

Love this kid!

Advertisement
Another one:

DeeJay Dallas ‏@Deejaydallas5 14m14 minutes ago

@LoveMeFootball silent is 100% this one will shock the world and shake some things up

If you dont love Dallas, F U

Anchor Man thats how I roll .gif

McFarland might be the biggest name that he is in contact with that would "shock the world" that might actually be a silent at this time.

Advertisement
McFarland might be the biggest name that he is in contact with that would "shock the world" that might actually be a silent at this time.
[MENTION=7212]tyrn[/MENTION] he recruits Devonta Smith too

Advertisement
Another one:

DeeJay Dallas ‏@Deejaydallas5 14m14 minutes ago

@LoveMeFootball silent is 100% this one will shock the world and shake some things up ������

giphy.gif

That's weird--I just got excited about Miami football for a moment.

Thanks, CMR.

He's got a OL teammate Zalon'tae Hillery visiting that has been offered by us and most other big schools in the southeast. If he should be able to recruit anybody, it'll be his teammate who he sees everyday.

Advertisement
I think Paradise Camp will be the day we all look back at & say that was a huge part of turning Miami football around. I have a really good feeling when these guys get together good things will happen.

Advertisement
Most people know deonte is a Miami lean.

Doesn't really fit shocking the world.

It has to be Smith

mcfarland, d smith, dj johnson, and/or juedy are not shocking. we lead for them or are in their top 2. leatherwood or an unexpected commit from grimes would be shocking.

Advertisement
Back