Deejay Dallas To RB

Advertisement
Richt yelling at our players for "disrespecting" the midfield logo was a bit too saintly for my taste.

Let's be honest.. If Berrios wanted to plant that flag at midfield, Richt wouldn't say a word.

Their uniforms were too white for all that nonsense.

Would like to see Deejay played like Toney is played by UF. If those gheyturds knew anything about offense they would be running Toney out the wildcat every couple plays.

Advertisement
We have talent with Homer and DJ. Next man up and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to see Deejay played like Toney is played by UF. If those gheyturds knew anything about offense they would be running Toney out the wildcat every couple plays.

I think the way NC State uses Jaylen Samuels ought to be the template. He can be a receiver, a tailback, or an H-Back. He's got some meat on his frame already, he could be mismatch nightmare in motion.

Advertisement
Dallas's natural position is rb, he was pretty much a rb in hs and his skill set is perfect. Good speed and really good acceleration, his time at wr will also be huge. That's a bad matchup for any linebacker, this is a great move. Hopefully this is his last move.

It's meaningless if we don't change out run philosophy with our new backs.

How are we going to do that when we don't have a true FB?

Our main back and backups are speedsters/athletes more than power backs (and tbh, our power running game was lacking even with Walton). Let's use that to our advantage.

No lie, Homer has the athleticism to be a Christian Kirk like impact player (except at the RB spot).

Advertisement
When I saw Deejay in person at Duke game, my first thought was this dude is to jacked to play WR. This kid is a safety or RB. You noticed how physical he was on the one KO return against FSU. Not afraid to get in there and mix it up. I hope he excels at RB. This kid was my favorite recruit so I hope he can make a splash at RB. He is not being used as a WR, so let's unleash this kid somewhere else.

Not sure how I feel about this. We basically use 2 RB's in games that aren't complete blowouts.

If the coaches don't have much confidence in Choc & Burns, and think Dallas can beat them out with only a couple weeks practice - then go for it.

But if Dallas moves to RB strictly for the sake of depth without the thoughts of actually using him, then it's kind of a waste.

Advertisement
He is sneaky explosive. Blows my mind that the coaches didn't make this move back in Spring when we clearly had no depth.

Why does it matter? He would have been 4th string and never would have played. We need a 3rd team guy now, so Burns and Dallas will get their chance. Dallas is a football savant. He's been in the offense for a few months now and can pick up his role in a week.

If Jim Blackman can run Cuckbo's complicated offense after a couple months on campus, then Dallas can learn a couple RB plays.

When I saw Deejay in person at Duke game, my first thought was this dude is to jacked to play WR. This kid is a safety or RB. You noticed how physical he was on the one KO return against FSU. Not afraid to get in there and mix it up. I hope he excels at RB. This kid was my favorite recruit so I hope he can make a splash at RB. He is not being used as a WR, so let's unleash this kid somewhere else.

I personally think his best position is safety.. Time to go look at some Deejay Dallas recruiting videos again

Advertisement
Back