Deejay Dallas To RB

Can we please utilize this Swiss Army Knife properly? I feel that Richt is not taking advantage of his weapons.

Advertisement
I would expect Rosier to be more part of the run game too. It seemed once Richt made that adjustment in the 2nd half against FSU he made some timely plays to move the chains or get a nice chunk of yards on first down.

i don't know if it should be permanent. if next year we have walton, homer, burns, lingard etc and he's not getting reps, i would rather have him somewhere where he gets used properly.

So do we think it will be RB by committee, or is Homer going to get the bulk of the work?

Advertisement
I’m excited thinking about trick plays that could be. Because Deejay can throw it a lil, on top of being able to run and make people miss. I can wait to see him out there and getting Jeff Thomas back there 2 some.

DLo3UB7VAAAsdAZ.jpg
I wish Coach Richt would've let him or Berrios spike that Flag dead in the center of field.

Advertisement
Wish he was playing corner or safety this year. I just want to see the man on the field. He has the ability to play 4 different positions at this level. Just get the kid on the field

Not going to lie, I would prefer him at Safety. He'll play better than Knowles and Jackson from the first snap based on his instincts alone. Kid is just a Baller. The only way I am good with this move is if Richt has decided Choc and Burns aren't quality depth, and Dallas moves up to be Homer's backup by November. Dallas as the fourth-string RB is a waste of his talent.

Advertisement
Hope he does well at the position and provides meaningful depth.

Joe yearby and to an extent McFarland kid who decided hometown Maryland team last minute may be wishing they made other choices now

Advertisement
Yes, he is perfect for running the wildcat as a credible passing threat. I hope Richt creates a package for him...

Advertisement
Back